Thread: Star Wars-A New Hope

Can anyone recommend i can find a FAST torrent for this.

I've watched the first 3, which i could download though limewire in 2-3 hours, but i cant find episode 4 anywhere that wont take 3 days to download. I can find loads for episode 1,2,3,5 & 6, but sod all for 4.

Tried a torrent or 2 on bittorrenr=t, but after an hour it was still teling me it'll take 3 days.

Please help, the 3rd brought tears to my eyes and wanna see if they manage to kill that little bogey Yoda this time.

Thanks

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    You're speaking of the original Star Wars, the very first movie.

You haven't seen it?

As for the question, I have to state that it is not within the rules here for anyone to post a direct link to fast torrents, nor within most Tracker's rules either, but since I'm movie this to the bittorrent section, you might get a hint of where to find one.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    well, i always thought the "star wars whores" were a bunch of sad bas@$#ds, but since i live in a field in China, i've ran out of things to see, so i'm now watching the shite i always refused to, you know, such as Harry Potter, Star Wars, Desperate Housewives.

So ok, you can tell me a direct link, but come on, at least teach me how and where to search..

Really, i was amazed how go the thingy of the Sith was, and want to see the 4th! I have the 5th, and the 6th, but want to see in the right order.

But, i'll bet the good ones win, they always f#$king do, but one of the princesses has a great rack.

PLEASE HELP ME (get the film...my other problems i have professionals 4)

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    But seriously, did Lucas not remake the 1st ever episode? Or can i miss that and watch episode 5?

I'm not so Star Wars savy, in fact, it took me a while to fgure out Star Wars/Gate/Trek were different.(seriously)

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo12345 View Post
    But seriously, did Lucas not remake the 1st ever episode? Or can i miss that and watch episode 5?

I'm not so Star Wars savy, in fact, it took me a while to fgure out Star Wars/Gate/Trek were different.(seriously)
    Well they remastered them with Dolby Digital Audio and cleaned up the video a bit so yes they did remake the 1st episode (which I think you are actually talking about the 4th episode? Hah star wars is so damn confusing when you start the sage off on the 4th episode) Anyways have you tried all of the general bit torrent search sites?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    save me some time here...i remember waht happened in the original, so i dont need to see it?

Can i not just go straight to episode 5?

Yeah, i used isohunt etc etc, and all the torrents had loads of seeds, but took about 3 days to download, and i left them a good 1/-1 hour to see if they picked up. ut they didnt.

Think i'll just make up what happened and watch episode 5 now.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    And if it was the same as the original, people really paid money to see it again? This confirms trekies/Star Warlors and Star Gateheads are stupid.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Episode 4 is the remastered first movie, re-released after the new 1-3 movies.

4,5,6, are the originals, then came the prequels. If you really enjoyed the new CGI ones, then it's sad to say you will probably be disappointed with the classics ones.

Anyway, you can find a lot of public bittorrent trackers on google to learn on, as learning on private trackers tends to get you banned...

Here's a pretty comprehensive bittorrent guide, as well as one of the best bittorrent clients. That should help you get a start, then in a few weeks when you have reached the 1 month requirement, you will have access to the invite section and could get yourself access to a private tracker and get better speeds.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    holy shit....i just looked up the series on Wilkepedia, and, damn, the last 3 episodes i've alreafy seen!

Damn u Lucas, damn u Star Wars, and damn me for searching for hours to fnd it.

Please delete this thread, i am ashamed!

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    cheers damnitory...much use

Ta