Thread: Inernet Connection

I live in Belguim [EUROPE]
    I have an Broadband internet connection, i can download at 1MByte/s (record)
    and upload ad 128Mbit/s , (record 19.50 kiloByte/s)
    And i can download MAX 10 GB in the last 30 days, and upload 1.5GB in the last 30 days.
    For 40€ (= +/- 40&#036 a month, and i can get xtra download (1GB = 1€/month, max: 20GB a month) and at night they count 1GB as 500MB.
    How fast is the broadband internet connection in the USA ???
    Limits ??? Monthly Pay ???

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    broadband in the us is probably the cheapest you can get (and most midely available). in the uk, you can get a 1 Mb cable connection for £34.99 a month (approx $55) which is limited to 1 gigabyte download a day.
    or you can get a 512 kb adsl connection for £29.99 (approx $45) with no limits.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    harrycary's Avatar Poster
    I live in the US and pay $39.99 a month(approx 34 euros) fo cable broadband. DSL broadband costs more in my city.

Limits:
    Download: 2GB per day(30GB per month)
    Upload: 1GB per day(7.5GB per month)

From what I've read, that's pretty cheap compared to other ISPs around the country.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Hey there guys,

I live in the UK and have ntl broadband 1mb for £34.99 a month and there aren't any restrictions. I can download and upload as much as I like I've noticed and nothing has been done about it. The most I've done in a month is about 30gb, and in a day I would say about 4.5gb and ntl don't say anything.

Not the faster internet connection I know but its sweet and suits me

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    I live in Italy i have dsl and I can download and upload as much as I want .I pay 40 euro a mounth.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    neevakee's Avatar the bad spelller BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    49.99 in the states, it is cheaper but im on a contract i get unlimitaed 768/128 but it id s little faster than that