View Poll Results: Do you believe there is a U.S. government cover-up surrounding 9/11?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

21 70.00%
  • No

6 20.00%
  • Unsure

3 10.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you believe there is a U.S. government cover-up surrounding 9/11?

The reason that the american people voted Yes is because they are so freaking arrogant and so conceited about their country and government that they cannot belive in anything else than their own government infallibility.
    "Patriotics" made this whole thing up just to cover up the truth, and the truth is that the United States suffered alot of causulties because of ITS OWN MISTAKE.
    There WAS a terrorist attack on their building, people DID die because of terrorists and "shahids". All people who say that the attack was made up by their own government is NOT SANE. The government will NEVER kill 3k people because they want more support in the iraq war or oil. That is just stupid. Can you remember how easy and lenient the security at the airports and in the plane itself was? You could bring a knife and a gun and nobody would ever notice. The terrorists just took advantage of that. THERE WAS AN ATTACK, IT WASNT A CONSIPERCY.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    911 never happened it was manufactured in Hollwood, just like the moon landings....very clever cover up, don't you think?

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    lynx's Avatar .
    Quote Originally Posted by thewizeard View Post
    911 never happened it was manufactured in Hollwood, just like the moon landings....very clever cover up, don't you think?
    The brilliant part was hiding the destruction of the WTC for over 8 years.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    The U.S government probably knew it all and are just covering up and the conspiracies are probably true.

Although i like the idea it was all manufactured in Hollywood.
    Last edited by gamer4eva; 11-09-2006 at 09:25 PM.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    I blame the TV shows. 24, Heroes, Jericho, Prison Break, Alias, X-Files, etc with all their silly "government conspiracy" plots. The truth is rather mundane, that pissed off terrorists did it, when compared to fiction that is churned out onto our (HD)televisions.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    I have only seen "terrorists" and or "terrorist acts" on television.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    why did wtc7 collapse perfectly into its footprint.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo12345 View Post
    I'm not into conspiracies, but after watching Loose Change, i find it hard to argue against.

If your gonna make allegations, you need to have your facts right, and proof to back up your argument. Loose Change stunned me by it's quite simple research and case it presented. I've shown my friends the movie, and all other than an American friend have all stated that what the story we are told, and what this documentary suggests, they are all in favor of the videos line.

The American, i feel blinded, as many of them always are by, their inane belief in the constitution and ammendments and the thought that "we are too civilised and advanced to do something like this".

Truely, i'm not for conspiracies, but this one i have no shadow of a doubt about.

Download it now...Loose change.
    Get real. I don't even think I can read anymore of this silliness.

Nice link btw, Cheese.

yo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12