Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Complaints!

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    All links to all Stations are in start page of OrangeCD now.

Can grab theme here.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Poster
    That looks confusing

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    I have to admit i havent tuned in YET...but I will.

Im still trying to get over NikkiD screaming at me to get out of bed on hers, for the whole world to hear..

And that was before I even knew anyone had the things....

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

4. Lounge   -   #14
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    As yet i have only had replies from the very people who have NEVER complained

Im not complaining at you FC.
    I dont mind if you didnt listen - thats not the point here bro. You told me before i even started the Sherlock Holmes broadcast that you wasnt able to listen - plus you got the times wrongg - you tried to listen 2 hours too early
    If anyone has contributed it has been you - i'm talking about the OrangeCD Templates of course. So i wouldnt call you a ripoff artist.

MagicNakor hit the nail right on the head ! But there have been other small snidy remarks. As i said above - i guess it goes with the territory.

Im off to work.

UKMan

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    Are you CrumbCat UKMan?

6. Lounge   -   #16
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Skillian@11 May 2003 - 10:13
    Are you CrumbCat UKMan?
    No he is not.

I think the real CrumbCat(you know who you are ) needs to show up and reveal himself so we can drop this whole mess.

From what I could tell his post were only jokes.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    I never meant ANY harm by my post:

No...it started with CrumbCat saying

I'm getting ready to tune into a radio station with Winamp........any station suggestions?

Tchau!

and

Still no suggestions.........and I have read some users here bragging about their radio broadcasts......one of them even claims to be "The 1st KLF Radio Broadcaster!"

I guess I'll sit here in silence until someone makes a suggestion.

Tchau!

This is the thread it started on.
    I consider myself a friend of UKMan, and have ALWAYS supported and enjoyed everything he has done and is currently doing.

MagicNakor hit the nail right on the head ! But there have been other small snidy remarks. As i said above - i guess it goes with the territory.
    If my post encouraged any negative comments or actions of any kind, I sincerely apologize.....again. For those who have not read my previous apology, go and Read The Apology I made yesterday.

This is what I said:
    Ok - I take back what I said in my post in Musicworld....that UKMan person was already broadcasting by the time I made my comments.

My apologies to UKMan.

Tchau!
    UKMan even read it, as evidenced by the post he made HERE.

This is what he said:
    (CrumbCat @ 10 May 2003 - 18:33)
    Still no suggestions.........and I have read some users here bragging about their radio broadcasts......one of them even claims to be "The 1st KLF Radio Broadcaster!"

I guess I'll sit here in silence until someone makes a suggestion.

Tchau!
    YES - i was the first - as for bragging about it - those are your words not mine. 

I also read your appology in another thread - lets hope aothers read it too:
    http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.p...T&f=43&t=32738

If people read the threads properly, then they would also read that i cant be online 24/7 - i also posted that i would broadcast at a specific time - which i did!!

UKMan
    UKMan and I have had many conversations, and shared many laughs together. I believe he knows my words were all in fun.

As for everyone else, I hope this helps clear matters up and that the negative remarks come to a stop.

Tchau!
    CrumbCat

8. Lounge   -   #18
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    OK - one identity solved - thx for that CrumbCat sent me a PM - now i understand that at least!
    The word "bragging" got me fired up - it was strong for a "newbie" to use on me - but now i know who it is - theres no problems at all

I'll sort the rest out my own way i think

Thx for the encouragements gang - i really mean that

Let it end here please

Peace
    UKMan

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Poster
    UKman, go on with UR station, I love it (but right now, I am going to game, so not tuning in)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12