Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: SceneAccess

  1. #1
    garherd's Avatar U CaN SavE HeR BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Pimpin' Nationwide
    Posts
    135
    Anyone else having login problems? My username and email address is not recognized in the user database. I know the site had been hacked a few days ago and some accounts had been deleted but I was still able to access the site. The site seemed destined to become another s*t. It would be greatly appreciated if someone can provide some info on this..

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Xsensei's Avatar ::DreAmer:: BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    933
    No problems here...if you can send me your username , I'll check your account...
    http://www.ftwr.in/pic/smilies/pent2.gif

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    338
    Quote Originally Posted by Xsensei View Post
    if you can send me your username , I'll check your account...
    i can check also but i need password too=]
    Last edited by torrentt; 10-31-2006 at 11:30 PM.

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,414
    Quote Originally Posted by garherd View Post
    Anyone else having login problems? My username and email address is not recognized in the user database. I know the site had been hacked a few days ago and some accounts had been deleted but I was still able to access the site. The site seemed destined to become another s*t. It would be greatly appreciated if someone can provide some info on this..
    Yeah i truly would not want to lose this site. I can help however i will need your username so i can check the database and if needed PM a mod asking why its been disabled.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Xsensei's Avatar ::DreAmer:: BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    933
    Quote Originally Posted by torrentt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Xsensei View Post
    if you can send me your username , I'll check your account...
    i can check also but i need password too=]
    Some new kind of joke?...
    His account was disabled, so I guess you can have the password, if you wish...
    Btw, you really need the username to check into the db or to ask a mod or an admin about an account...
    http://www.ftwr.in/pic/smilies/pent2.gif

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Buggyme's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    660
    No problems here as well. Site works just fine.

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    338
    Quote Originally Posted by Xsensei View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by torrentt View Post

    i can check also but i need password too=]
    Some new kind of joke?...
    His account was disabled, so I guess you can have the password, if you wish...
    Btw, you really need the username to check into the db or to ask a mod or an admin about an account...
    yeah i understood i said something unreasonable
    its the late hour..

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    General2k's Avatar Death's End BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    993
    I just logged in and I have no problems.

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    erax's Avatar & No God But Allah & BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Delta of the NiLe
    Posts
    1,417
    try to get another invite
    Last edited by erax; 11-01-2006 at 01:53 AM.

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Magnon_malak's Avatar I Love This MM BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    67
    its work fine

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •