Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: The Matrix Reloaded

  1. #1
    I'm currently downloading a verified version of The Matrix Reloaded, its approximately 1.6G and DVD SCREENER it should be down in about 9 hrs 30 mins.

  2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Corisant
    Posts
    5,813
    Originally posted by willwoll100@11 May 2003 - 11:17
    I'm currently downloading a verified version of The Matrix Reloaded, its approximately 1.6G and DVD SCREENER it should be down in about 9 hrs 30 mins.
    Yeah, right.

  3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    So you don't believe me then LOL. We'll see and by the way I'm not downloading it from Kazaa!!!!

  4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    pathetic....

  5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Newcatle - Toon Army!!!!!!!!!
    Posts
    40
    ha ha ha ha ha, i love these people. They simply dont understand or have a clue how the industry works.

    another one bites the dust

    andy257

  6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Corisant
    Posts
    5,813
    Originally posted by willwoll100@11 May 2003 - 11:23
    So you don't believe me then LOL. We'll see and by the way I'm not downloading it from Kazaa!!!!
    I'm just a little skiptical but I truly hope you're right and I'm wrong.

  7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Newcatle - Toon Army!!!!!!!!!
    Posts
    40
    Originally posted by Darth Sushi+11 May 2003 - 11:26--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Darth Sushi @ 11 May 2003 - 11:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--willwoll100@11 May 2003 - 11:23
    So you don&#39;t believe me then LOL. We&#39;ll see and by the way I&#39;m not downloading it from Kazaa&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    I&#39;m just a little skiptical but I truly hope you&#39;re right and I&#39;m wrong. [/b][/quote]
    you are right he is wrong. Believe me if there was a version kicking around it wouldnt be a screener and it would be posted elsewhere before here. like vcdquality etc

    these people dont learn. he will download it and find it is matrix 1 or another dvd title

    sheeesh

  8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Why hasn&#39;t anyone asked where I&#39;m getting it from? Now I have a link with the screen shots of this version is anybody interested, I know that a lot of bull shit is going on about this film but apparently smoeone has burnt this onto CD now I can&#39;t confirm that this is the real deal as of yet due to the place where its coming I&#39;m unable to preview it, but I kid you not that if its real you will all eat your words&#33;&#33;&#33;

  9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,853
    So post up your screen shots, give us some hard evidence... you people are a dime a dozen... we with deal with this shit daily... i have been on the newsgroups, and irc all day long, when i have been home, and there isnt shit on this movie... a dvd screener... laugh, thats so funny... i can almost promise you, you will NEVER see a dvd screener of this movie, for the fact that its too easy to be copied, or stolen. The first copy of this, will be a cam, deal with it, and quit stirring up the newbs for petes sake...

  10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Corisant
    Posts
    5,813
    Originally posted by willwoll100@11 May 2003 - 11:36
    Why hasn&#39;t anyone asked where I&#39;m getting it from? Now I have a link with the screen shots of this version is anybody interested, I know that a lot of bull shit is going on about this film but apparently smoeone has burnt this onto CD now I can&#39;t confirm that this is the real deal as of yet due to the place where its coming I&#39;m unable to preview it, but I kid you not that if its real you will all eat your words&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Lets see the links. mIRC, BT?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •