Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: BASTARD Bitmetv.org admins

Torrent Lover BT Rep: +1
    I know i overreacted.And for those teaching me on how to seed or download my answer is: i know how to.I uploaded more than 40gb and dled less than 50gb.Nobody gets banned of that. 0.8 is a good ratio and even if it's not you get warned.
    I really don't care if i get bitmetv account and really i don't want to.I just want to swear that's it.
    BTW my broadband is 600k/sec for both download and upload.And seeding for days not only 24 hours.

Thanks for those who are trying to calm me down but i'm really angry.I have over 50 sites and most with 2.x and 3.x ratio.Never got banned , warned , thrown away for 3 years.I always contributed but that site plays with my nerves.
    Last edited by myfranco; 11-02-2006 at 03:21 AM. Reason: wrong spelling

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster
    But bro, bitmetv is worth it, its not like the other trackers.I were you, I would try go on IRC and talk to them cuz man you don't want to lose your account.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    I agree with 360 try to talk to em. Also hope they don't see your post here or your chances of getting it back will be zero. Some advice edit post NOW and hope they miss it. It's just advice though take it or leave it. Good luck either way

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    kayvanblue's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    listen bro, you better keep your language clean...the language you used in this forum against bitmetv's admin clearly shows that you are no ordinary guy...people with this kinda attitude are always condemend....they dont just kick people randomly...u must have done something....and always know that u uploaded 40 GB free stuff from them for free....

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Just ignore these admins. Most of them are from the irc scene with shit for jobs, no money, no life even close to being envied. I remember when I used to run a bot one of these ops would call me from fucking florida or something cause he was bored lol. He was some 30 something year old guy.

Seriously some middle age guy asking for donations for illegal files and getting cocky about it. Alot of admins are better though but I get the feeling that oink/bitme/tv etc are the same group of people.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Torrent Lover BT Rep: +1
    I calmed down now.You're right my language is not good but this is the first time it happened to me and i got quite angry.
    I won't get my account since i don't want to be a member of that site anymore.Asking donations all the time, acting like a king ,that's not the place i want to be.
    Sorry from everybody but after sleeping over it, it seems that my anger is over.

@kayvanblue don't worry i'm not gonna kill somebody because of loosing an account

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Well u should have tried their irc help channel, thats what its there for. As for donating - donors are not exempt from any site rules, they break em, they pay the same price as any other user. Donors also have to meet the sites minimum ratio requirements of 0.5
    Don't know what you were banned for as the username u use here belongs to an acct disabled for inactivity.
    As for asking for donations, when has bitmetv ever done that? Definitely not in a mass pm. There is a link on the newspage and yes also a button but im pretty sure staff doesn't ask nor beg for donations.
    Anyway love it or hate it, the strict rules and policies serve their purpose and have helped bitmetv become one of the, if not the best, sites dedicated to tv

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    f@flot's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    that's not such a bad thing.just use proxy or something and get back maty.
    i know how much you angry.those guys has too much power on their hands.just use proxy and signed up and that's how you will get your revenge
    (you can traid with someone )

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    syD's Avatar RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by incognito129 View Post
    Seriously some middle age guy asking for donations for illegal files and getting cocky about it. Alot of admins are better though but I get the feeling that oink/bitme/tv etc are the same group of people.
    damn man u are waaay off course with that remark, u dont have the slightest clue what youre talking about.

but then again, alot of frustrated users that use those sites yet dont feel the need to abide by rules and just take everything for granted think exactly like you.

seriously, if you dont like a site feel free not to use it, but dont start bashing its admins becuz you cant follow some simple rules that are there to benefit everybody.
    its funny that the users who follow the rules never have this issue, aint it?

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Dr. Lecter's Avatar Zeppelin For Life BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by f@flot View Post
    that's not such a bad thing.just use proxy or something and get back maty.
    i know how much you angry.those guys has too much power on their hands.just use proxy and signed up and that's how you will get your revenge
    (you can traid with someone )
    Wdf ? what's wrong with u ? revenge ?
    remarks like yours should be deleted
    & u really think that BitmeTV mods won't see if u're using a proxy ? just try - you'll get an immediate ban...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast