Thread: How Do I Downlaod Of Irc

I want to downlaod Vice city off IRC. I checked Packnews and found a server hosting the 2 disks. I installed mIRC and i clicked the server link i then connected to the server and all this wead stuff was comming up. I looked for a trigglar but couldnt find one. It says that i needed to connect to a bot or something how the hell can i dl files form this.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Wizzandabe Posted on 11 May 2003 - 11:57
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I want to downlaod Vice city off IRC. I checked Packnews and found a server hosting the 2 disks. I installed mIRC and i clicked the server link i then connected to the server and all this wead stuff was comming up. I looked for a trigglar but couldnt find one. It says that i needed to connect to a bot or something how the hell can i dl files form this.
    Now that you have mirc installed just goto packnews click on the link....mirc will open up ...when it gets to the right channel just paste the trigger in (crtl v) you maybe put in queue....watch the messages going by a message for you should appear in a different colour ....... set your dcc to autoget or you will have to wait to accept the file..... ps. I'm an irc newbie so hope this helps good luck its great for movies haven't downloaded any games yet though...

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    A noob well that sounded like a pro i got to say thansk it is queued.