Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trustworthy invitees?

gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I'm trustworthy so feel free to give me all your invites!!!!! Just kidding its just that you have to be lucky also the main factor personally is ratios.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Shadowfire's Avatar catch-22 BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I think that you'll also be less likely to be cheated if you trade in this forum, as opposed to other forums. Many people actually post frequently here and gain a rep, and if they are reported as scammers, then their whole trading gig is over here. This is a pretty well-moderated place, which is also a bonus. ... well moderated, that is, only if you don't count the lack of attention to the amount of spam and newbie/n00b bashing that goes on. Heh.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    syD's Avatar RETIRED
    ^ gp.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    For those that are new when you get access to the invites section there are a set of pins to cover most concerns so make sure to read them first. Weve put quite a bit of time into the section to make it as best as possible for those that participate and are always open to suggestion. Those that are scum are tossed and those with crap intentions will quickly note this just isnt the place for it. The section has grown nicely and is full of great members which ultimately its them that makes it what it is...

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I only give invites to people on this forum after reading their posts , I gave one to a workmate tho but I'm constantly reminding him of his poor share ratio .
    He's come around tho its called peer pressure kinda like this forum .

My friends are older and don't understand the idea so I don't bother inviting them .

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    ~webseeder~ BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I would carefully look at the upload / download stats.
    A few weeks ago somebody asked me for an invite and sent me a link to his TL-profile.
    He has been a member there for only 3 weeks but uploaded about 11 Terabytes (!) there.
    I myself do not look at any screenshots but let me send a PM on a few trackers to look at my own. I think that a screenshot can be faked within a few seconds...

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut

Cool

On top of viewing their reputation on forums, I use my 6th sense to determine whether or not they are eligible for an invite from me!

I'm serious, too by the way. I've invited alotta people from here, too.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12