Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great site guys

jafogrits
    I'm new to the site here. I've been away from the newsgroup scene for awhile but have recently returned to my old ways. I see things have changed a bit from how I remember things (re. - NZBs, its really making things a lot easier now). After scanning a couple pages of threads on here I have a great understanding of how to get the most out of my usenet account. Thanks for the great info!

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    towerblocks's Avatar MW2 ADDiCT
    We aim to please

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    MotoR6
    Quote Originally Posted by jafogrits View Post
    I'm new to the site here. I've been away from the newsgroup scene for awhile but have recently returned to my old ways. I see things have changed a bit from how I remember things (re. - NZBs, its really making things a lot easier now). After scanning a couple pages of threads on here I have a great understanding of how to get the most out of my usenet account. Thanks for the great info!
    A big plus 1, thanks to all those that made it possible, you all deserve a Nobel Prize or a cookie at least.

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    visionaryone
    This site rocks! Always has, Always will.

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    this site is great!

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoR6 View Post
    A big plus 1, thanks to all those that made it possible, you all deserve a Nobel Prize or a cookie at least.
    I like Chocolate Chip if you're baking.

On a serious note, it is extremely pleasing to see all the NZB posters that are active now. There was a time that it was only RealitY and I posting NZB's, dozens a day with no submit form to speed up the process. It took up alot of time, and I know how much work it can be to keep steady at it.

Just wanted to say "Thank You" to those of you keeping the NZB section alive.

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    Very good people here

8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    Yes, really good site!!!

9. Newsgroups   -   #9
    i really love this site and hope to be able to help upload when i get this all figured out. am new to downloading from newsgroups. am very familiar with torrents but this is just awesome, thx.
    TCG.

10. Newsgroups   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    I am new too .. but probably will enjoy it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast