Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A Nation Of Cowards Celebrating Illusions

High Horse???Thats good but im not an American so dont even try to begin to compare me to one of your type,please.Excellent rationilization my fellow Human.Understanding and Acceptance are two things the usa needs to learn BIG time.Fortunetly(my spelling sux,so what) the tables are not turned,You guys ARE the leaders,start setting an example.
    And Just because your a Democratic Country with more WMD and Nukes and ICBMs dont make u ALWAYS right or Right to do what u want when u want.But like u said ,thats reality.The US government needs to step very carefully for they are on the virge of becoming hated by everyone not just the Middle East,Asia and Africa.Come to think of it most of Europe cannot stomach u either.
    Now your probably saying''shiiit,who cares what the rest of the world thinks of us" And thats exactly the problem,U just dont care,unless there is Oil,or other Valueable Resources to gain.So all u American ''people'' hace a lovely time in cowering in fear over next Terrorist attack,and good luck with all your vengeful Wars on humanity.ps i hear Iran or Syria is next,or maybe North Korea,since they do have WMD,,what someone else has Nuclear Weapons besides the good ol' US of A..OH NO!!!

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Hellhammer-

You are obviously a member of the 'vast majority' who hate the U.S.A.
    I hope you are not operating under the misapprehension you are exceptional in this regard-a hefty percentage of those who post here share your opinion, if not your vehement solecism.

Whatever is at the root of your harangue, I suggest you stow it somewhere you won't trip over it; if you try to loiter here in a manner reflected by that which you have so far posted, the gentlemen (and ladies) who currently deign to debate in this forum (even, and especially, the ones who may be inclined to agree with you, if only in the most basic way) will, I trust, dispatch you to lesser environs.

So-you wanna play?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    Originally posted by Hellhammer@14 May 2003 - 03:57
    High Horse???Thats good but im not an American so dont even try to  begin to compare me to one of your type,please.Excellent rationilization my fellow Human.Understanding and Acceptance are two things the usa needs to learn BIG time.Fortunetly(my spelling sux,so what) the tables are not turned,You guys ARE the leaders,start setting an example.
    And Just because your a Democratic Country with more WMD and Nukes and ICBMs dont make u ALWAYS right or Right to do what u want when u want.But like u said ,thats reality.The US government needs to step very carefully for they are on the virge of becoming hated by everyone not just the Middle East,Asia and  Africa.Come to think of it most of Europe cannot stomach u either.
    Now your probably saying''shiiit,who cares  what the rest of the world thinks of us" And  thats exactly the problem,U just dont care,unless there is Oil,or other Valueable Resources to gain.So all u American ''people'' hace a lovely time in cowering in fear over next Terrorist attack,and good luck with all your vengeful Wars on  humanity.ps i hear Iran or Syria is next,or maybe North Korea,since they do have WMD,,what someone else has Nuclear Weapons besides the good ol' US of A..OH NO!!!
    Hell (can I call you hell?),

Do I care what the world thinks of us? Do I care how we conduct ourselves?

I've covered this before in other threads, look at the 81% approval rating thread and the links within it. Once you have read what has already been discussed, then you can add your comments. I don't find it to be a productive use of my time to rehash every point with the stragglers to this forum.

The key point is this: are you interested in discusssing a topic, processing different perspectives and learning something or do you just want to rant?
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    Poster
    This is the kind of ungrateful shit that I would expect from eurotrash!
    Remember he said "very true and to the point"

He said he's not american but he's probably enjoying the freedom our BLOOD and MONEY bought for him
    Fuck you.....You Fuck!

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by ShockAndAwe^i^@16 May 2003 - 00:32
    This is the kind of ungrateful shit that I would expect from eurotrash!
    Remember he said "very true and to the point"

He said he's not american but he's probably enjoying the freedom our BLOOD and MONEY bought for him
    Fuck you.....You Fuck!
    Shock-

Think more in terms of 'rapier-like'; less in terms of 'bludgeoning'-- you must learn to husband your ordnance.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    So, one second im a brave and couragouse Brit and the next im EuroTrash.....

Make up your mind ShockAndAwe, I dont know whether to flame you or kiss you.

ShockAndAwe and Hellhammer:

I enjoy these debates, but as j2k4 has hinted, a debate is polite arguement and has the potential of changing opinion or at least gaining the respect of your opinion from people that disagree with you.

The difference is the 'rapier' as j2k4 has put it is welcome here.

The Club isnt however.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    echidna's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Hellhammer 14 May 2003 - 09:30
    2. There will be no excessive use of profanity. Please keep all foul language to a minimum.

3. There will be no racial, ethnic, or gender based insults or any other discriminatory comments or content.
    see here if you haven't

:: :: the cause doesn't need loud fools :: :: ::
    :: :: only fools would wish for terrorism :: :: ::
    if you articulated your thoughts maybe i might agree with some of them, who knows

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Hammer, perhaps a bit more

and a bit less

would gain you more converts to what is obviously a passionately held position...
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    echidna's Avatar Poster

a few better ideas for venting anger

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Yeah, we should all probably get outdoors more...
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast