Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Centopy And Bittorent

Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@12 May 2003 - 12:30
    I have my reloaded tickets already, for this wednesday, at 10pm!  WHOOOO HOOOOO!
    I do too, bought online this morning. B)

here is another great site to check releases:

Isonews

No screenshots like vcdquality, but they host .nfo files for new releases in all catagories. B)
    Proud member of MDS

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Jibby, where do u live btw, if u dont mind me askin?

Are most places having a 10pm showing, a day early? Seems kinda strange that WB would allow it, as normally midnight is the earliest.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Cool , thanks Jibbler, post as many as ya can , will be sure that I'll check em out, Thanks again , and GET ready to be ..........RELOADED! he he he

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    sorry for soundin DUMB , errrr but, the nfo files what exactly are they for, I tried opening nfo files that are in Bins that I extracted and all I get is my machine info.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Originally posted by MenderOne@12 May 2003 - 12:05
    sorry for soundin DUMB , errrr but, the nfo files what exactly are they for, I tried opening nfo files that are in Bins that I extracted and all I get is my machine info.
    open nfo files with notepad, or word pad, then u can see them,

u can even assosciate them with notepad, tahts what i do, so they auto open with it.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    hahahaahahaha (I'm laughin at myself by the way , at the simplicity of something that i did'nt know about , i find it amusing to learn how simple it is) SOOOOOOOOOOO .....that's the trick huh, ? Jeez ya learn sumtin new everyday, Windows tried to read em as nfo files and THAT"S why! NO WONDER! , Thanks again Schmiggy!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12