Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any Way To Burn Movies Over 700mb Onto 1 Cd?

best advice get nero 5 something or other and you can overburn your cds its pretty easy to use 2

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Roosh's Avatar Poster
    I have 783mb of mp3's I want to burn onto a 700mb capacity cd-rw (as a storage disc, not an audio cd) using Nero 6.00. Is this possible? If so, please let me know how. Cheers.

>Also: I've had overburning problems using nero v6. Should I upgrade, & to which version?

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Yes, just go to data for a quicker, easier way just go to nero express hit data load all the mp3's and hit burn and voila.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Poster
    Take it from somebody who's tried it all . Invest in a good video card with s-video out and buy a triple combo dvd burner. Using a program to burn like Roxio that gives you an option to burn dvd data. That means as is, with no further time consumption using tmpge or any other waist of time programs. Not only will you keep the original quality of your movie but with video out you can stream it directly on to your t.v. . Also the bigest plus in my book is the fact that I used to get 717mb on an eighty min cdr for about .75 cents to a $1.50 and now I am getting 6-7 movies on a 4.7 gig dvd blank for $2.50 and if I feel I still need a vcd I can always go back to the original copy and make one. You won't though because if you do what I just said you'll quit making vcd's altogether as I have done. Yes they are ok if you only have cdr but if you burn enough .... well do the math, at this rate I'll afford myself a second dvd burner in about 10 months just off the blanks cost difference alone

5. Movies & TV   -   #15

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Yeah, try doing kvcd's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12