Thread: Looking for Bitme invite

editted - got invite. thanks again
    Last edited by scrambler; 11-05-2006 at 03:40 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    pECi's Avatar ZOMG!! Torrent PLSSS BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    ask in the bitmetv forums
    http://metal.iplay.ro/pic/rmtlogosig.gif

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    would it be possible to get an invite at bitmetv than on here??? like more of a chance??

to be honest, i didnt think of asking on bitmetv lol. i may have to beg them there if no one can help me out here

Does anyone know which is better - bitme or learnbits in regards to ebooks? I'm particulary looking for business ebooks.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    wishmaster2's Avatar NetEmpire BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    for business ebooks there is one really good tracker.... thevault....its not a big one couse they baned most of the users....

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by wishmaster2 View Post
    for business ebooks there is one really good tracker.... thevault....its not a big one couse they baned most of the users....
    i went to the site, it gave me instructions like answering questions and posting the answers on their irc channel. I did so and waited and waited for over an hour but no reply. I'm a bit new to irc so whilst looking around, i accidentally clicked on soemthing which made me disconnect to the channel and onto a different one!

I could try again in a few days.

I now have been invited to bitme. Thanks to xxx [not sure if he wants to remain anonymous or not, so chose not to mention his name].