Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Mega Invite Giveaway!!!!!

Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by syD View Post
    hmmmmmmm

somehow i thought there would be more winners, i mean 7 users contribute to this giveaway each giving bunch of sites and only 3 winners come out?

an average of 10 invites per winner??? did you think that the users wont be using all those sites and they would just be a big WASTE of invites? i mean, there are so many nice users who posted in this thread and all the ~30 invites get spread among only 3 of them?

this just definitely doesnt sound right to me, but then again, its not my giveaway so i have no saying anyway

$0.02
    What!? dude that was the idea to do something different here to help out someon who was pretty much just getting into the scene. Who are you to judge what we do with OUR invites? Did you read the 1st post!? It says exactly that there will be 3 prizes! I also said I will give the finnalists SuperTorrents if they PM me. I have never kept anything a secret. you show up on your high horse looking down on us for something you were no part of. Why? Sorry if we didn't ask your permission first next time we will

On a lighter note This thread is #1 in views and #2 in replies YEAH MAN!!!
    Last edited by Detale; 11-09-2006 at 01:47 AM. Reason: added

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #92
    syD's Avatar RETIRED
    EDIT
    Last edited by syD; 11-09-2006 at 09:52 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #93
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Listen man I don't feel personally attacked, I feel its a 5hitty move to only say bad things about us trying to do something good here.Whatever the symantics were. I believe you post could be viewed as negative, agreed? Well it wasn't positive either way. Why do you feel the need to put in your negative $0.02 anyway. The contest is over now. I feel you are messed up in commenting about it in a manner that is non productive. Why critque us? If you have a better idea then why not get a few guys together and have your own BETTER contest? I mean it not in an argumentitive way but seriously. I wish more people would give invites away for free. Just the other day I asked if someone could spare a 30gig.com invite. I got about 4 or 5 PM's saying "what will you give me for it?" I'm sorry if I came off a bit harsh im my previous post man I really am. I simply hate non constructive posts. especially after the fact. You do indeed have a right to your opinion. unfortunatly it lacks tact. If you plan on arguing whether or not it was negative fine mabye it wasn't negative but it was DEFFINATLY NOT positive. I mean WTF does HMMMMMMMMMM mean??Look man no hard feeling here. I hope no one else feels this way if so I am sorry to them too.
    Last edited by Detale; 11-09-2006 at 04:02 AM. Reason: added

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #94
    syD's Avatar RETIRED
    EDIT
    Last edited by syD; 11-09-2006 at 09:52 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #95
    The Best Trader BT Rep: +5
    I haven't been keeping up with this..but 15 sites to ONE user?

What the fuck ?

-TCG.
    Hello!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #96
    syD's Avatar RETIRED
    EDIT
    Last edited by syD; 11-09-2006 at 09:53 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #97
    pECi's Avatar ZOMG!! Torrent PLSSS BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    u just got 0wnd by syD
    http://metal.iplay.ro/pic/rmtlogosig.gif

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #98

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #99
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    sYd the whole point of this giveaway was that it was a fun way of winning and i personally think that this was a good idea not only because it was a fun way but it is different and we did not do it for popularity.

Although you may have your views and i do understand it is about quality not quantity but i do not see the recipients complaining ie you gave me too many accounts. There are many members on this site that have 30+ acc on torrents why dont u tell them its about quality and just forget to use the other ones that they have registerd to?

Also the users that won are trusty people as they have shown ratio screens that we are impressed with and one of the winners has already declared what accounts he already has so he is not duping them.

I think that this thread deserves some credit and so do all the people that contributed their invites so everyone could have a bit of fun.

And yes i do appreciate the way thecoolguy does his things but not everyone is the same and if everyone was the same this world would be one boring pit.
    Last edited by gamer4eva; 11-09-2006 at 01:39 PM.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #100
    janine's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +1
    haha... i actually agree with syd in principle, but in pratice i disagree, because that would leave pretty slim pickings (to say the least) for anyone in need of an invite or two.

you see, syd, not that many people are truly altruistic. even mother theresa probably got off on her own goodness from time to time, we all do what pleases us most

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast