Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Challenge

Now for the challenge, who can come up with a nice dvd sleeve, and cd design for X-2 cd1 and 2?such as those used in cd covers.cc?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Fire up photoshop and play around with some images. This shouldn't take you long.
    Proud member of MDS

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    I'm an Artist, just pm me.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Damn , I forgot where i posted this post, was lookin for it to see replies, well yeah Jibb, (hope you don't mind me using the short version of your name), i could do that, but WHERE can i get decent images to use for the designs, i have one poster, but i would like to crop originals from the promo of the movie , i like the one that they show on ibd something but it's just too small to use.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Joe NICE art man! saw your site , pretty cool stuff, but I was speaking in regards to getting X-2 images, official stuff to design a DVD Jacket as well as a CD label for personal use. BUT if you want, FIRE away and send a link of your rendition, would be cool to see what you come up with, check out this site, IMDBthe image you see there would be a nice start for the front of the sleeve.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Originally posted by MenderOne@12 May 2003 - 22:18
    Damn , I forgot where i posted this post, was lookin for it to see replies, well yeah Jibb, (hope you don't mind me using the short version of your name), i could do that, but WHERE can i get decent images to use for the designs, i have one poster, but i would like to crop originals from the promo of the movie , i like the one that they show on ibd something but it's just too small to use.
    My only suggestion, would be to search out some sites that sell movie posters. One of them might have a good size image for you to download. In this case, you can also check out Marvel.com for Xmen stuff. Not sure what is there, but you might find something you like. B)
    Proud member of MDS

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    he he , Sup bro! how ya doin? as i said once before , guys like you make forums worthwhile , I wish there were more around here that actually ANSWER posts constructivelty (Not that there arn't , many do, and I'm not takin away from thier contributions. thanks to you guys as well he he ...but....This guy right here, does FREQUENTLY) Gonna check out your suggestions "And Jib steps up to the plate....Going going GONE...It's OUTTA HERE! Homerun!" (Just a lil humor regarding you always steppin up to the plate, thanks again my friend)

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Hey Mender, back for more? I don't normally download and print covers. I recently purchased a DVD burner, so I rent them at the store, copy 'em, and do a quick scan of the DVD cover for my cases. However most internet rips are pre-dvd or cams from the theatrical release, so their aren't always covers available. Something like this is what you want. Hope the link works.
    Proud member of MDS

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    BANNED
    check out VCDcovers from cvoerkingdom and there should be a front cover around on the net somewhere to save as a pic jsut seach google

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Jibb! You the Man! , sorry It took me awhile to answer, (he he tryin to keep up with all the posts and sites LOL) That's EXACTLY what I was looking for , thanks again bro!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast