Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EB compo!

wesedlup's Avatar DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +1
    Well.. I'm bored tell me a REALLY funny story/Joke and I'll give you an ExtremeBits invite.. (write the joke in the thread and I'll PM you! if you win)

I'll give two invtes.. Good Luck!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy takes out his phone and calls the emergency services.

He gasps: "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says: "Calm down, I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a gunshot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says: "OK, now what?"

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Two women were sitting in the doctor's waiting room comparing notes on their various disorders.
    "I want a baby more than anything in the world," said the first, "But I guess it is impossible."
    "I used to feel just the same way," said the second. "But then everything changed. That's why I'm here. I'm going to have a baby in three months."
    "You must tell me what you did."
    "I went to a faith healer."
    "But I've tried that. My husband and I went to one for nearly a year and it didn't help a bit."
    The other woman smiled and whispered, "Try going alone, next time, dearie."
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    wesedlup's Avatar DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4eva View Post
    Two women were sitting in the doctor's waiting room comparing notes on their various disorders.
    "I want a baby more than anything in the world," said the first, "But I guess it is impossible."
    "I used to feel just the same way," said the second. "But then everything changed. That's why I'm here. I'm going to have a baby in three months."
    "You must tell me what you did."
    "I went to a faith healer."
    "But I've tried that. My husband and I went to one for nearly a year and it didn't help a bit."
    The other woman smiled and whispered, "Try going alone, next time, dearie."
    LMFAO!!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Keeping with the theme...

A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He wwas whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    How about this one?

What did the blonde's left leg say to her right leg?

Between the two of us, we can make a lot of money.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A guy walking down the street sees a woman with perfect breasts. He says to her, "Hey miss, would you let me bite your breasts for $100 dollars?

"Are you nuts? !!" she replies, and keeps walking away. He turns around, runs around the block and gets to the corner before she does.

"Would you let me bite your breasts for $1,000 dollars?" he asks again.

"Listen you; I'm not that kind of woman! Got it?" So the guy runs around the next block and faces her again. "Would you let me bite your breasts just once for $10,000 dollars?"

She thinks about it for a while and says, "Hmmm, $10,000 dollars, eh? Ok, just once, but not here. Let's go to that dark alley over there."

So they go into the alley, where she takes off her blouse to reveal the most perfect breasts in the world. As soon as he sees them, he grabs them and starts caressing them, fondling them slowly, kissing them, licking them, burying his face in them, but not biting them.

The woman finally gets annoyed and asks, "Well? Are you gonna bite them or not?"

"Nah", he replies. "Costs too much."
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by gamer4eva; 11-05-2006 at 08:26 PM.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    TYPE R's Avatar ( ^ ^ ) BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Only three doors
    An airline captain was breaking in a new blonde stewardess. The route they were flying had a layover in another city. Upon their arrival, the captain showed the stewardess the best place for airline personnel to eat, shop and stay overnight.

The next morning, as the pilot was preparing the crew for the day's route, he noticed the new stewardess was missing. He knew which room she was in at the hotel and called her up wondering what happened. She answered the phone, crying, and said she couldn't get out of her room. "You can't get out of your room?" the captain asked, "Why not?"

The stewardess replied: "There are only three doors in here," she sobbed, "one is the bathroom, one is the closet, and one has a sign on it that says 'Do Not Disturb'!"

Blonde paint job
    A blonde, wanting to earn some money, decided to hire herself out as a handyman-type and started canvassing a wealthy neighborhood. She went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any jobs for her to do.

"Well, you can paint my porch. How much will you charge?"
    The blonde said, "How about 50 dollars?" The man agreed and told her that the paint and ladders that she might need were in the garage. The man's wife, inside the house, heard the conversation and said to her husband, "Does she realize that the porch goes all the way around the house?"
    The man replied, "She should. She was standing on the porch."

A short time later, the blonde came to the door to collect her money.
    "You're finished already?" he asked. "Yes," the blonde answered, "and I had paint left over, so I gave it two coats. "Impressed, the man reached in his pocket for the $50. "And by the way," the blonde added, "that's not a Porch, it's a Ferrari."

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    General2k's Avatar Death's End BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I got 4 jokes here. Ill post them all in 4 different posts to seperate them easier.

"An autopsy professor was giving an introductory lecture to a class of students. Standing over a corpse, he addressed the class. "There are two things you need to make a career in medical forensics. First, you must have no fear. Having said that, he shoved his finger up the corpses anus and licked it. Now you must do the same", he told the class.

After a couple of minutes of uneasy silence, the class did as instructed.

Second, the professor continued, "you must have an acute sense of observation. For instance, how many of you noticed that I put my middle finger up this mans anus, but licked my index finger?"

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    General2k's Avatar Death's End BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson go on a camping trip, set up their tent, and fall asleep. A few hours later Holmes wakes up his friend

"Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see."
    Watson Replies, "I see a lot of stars."
    "What does that tell you?"
    "Well, astronomically speaking, it tells m ethere are millions of galaxies and possibly billions of planets," answers Watson. "Astrologically, it tells me that Saturn is in Leo. Timewise, itappears to be approximately quarterpast there. And meteorologically, I suspect that we'll have a beautiful day tommorow. What does it tell you?"

"Well, Watson," begins Holmes,"mostly it tells me that someone stole our fucking tent."

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    "It was the first day of school in Marietta, Georgia, and a new student named Suzuki, the son of a Japanese businessman, entered the fourth grade.

The teacher said, "Lets begin by reviewing some American history. Who said Give me Liberty, or give me Death?"

She saw a sea of blank faces, except for Suzuki, who had his hand up. "Patrick Henry, 1775," he said.

"Very good Who said Government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth"? Again, no response except from Suzuki. "Abraham Lincoln, 1863.", said Suzuki.

The teacher snapped at the class, "Class, you should be ashamed. Suzuki, who is new to our country, knows more about its history than you do." he heard a loud whisper: "Fuck the Japs."

"Who said that?" she demanded. Suzuki put his hand up. "Lee Iacocca, 1982." At that point, a student in the back said, "Im gonna puke."

The teacher glares and asks "All right Now, who said that?" Again, Suzuki says, "George Bush to the Japanese Prime Minister, 1991."

Now furious, another student yells, "Oh yeah? Suck this" Suzuki jumps out of his chair waving his hand and shouts to the teacher: "Bill Clinton, to Monica Lewinsky, 1997"

Now with almost a mob hysteria someone said, "You little shit. If you say anything else, Ill kill you." Suzuki frantically yells at the top of his voice, "Gary Condit to Chandra Levy 2001."

The teacher fainted. And as the class gathered around the teacher on the floor, someone said, "Oh shit, were fucked."

Suzuki said, "The Taliban 2001"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast