View Poll Results: Do you believe there is a U.S. government cover-up surrounding 9/11?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

21 70.00%
  • No

6 20.00%
  • Unsure

3 10.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you believe there is a U.S. government cover-up surrounding 9/11?

100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    sorry to bring this up, just want to see poll results.
    For the sake of conspiracy.

from 2004
    1. CNN.com QuickVote
      Do you believe there is a U.S. government cover-up surrounding 9/11? Yes. 89% 9447 votes. No. 11% 1201 votes. Total: 10648 votes
      www.cnn.com/POLLSERVER/results/14340.exclude.html

1. CNN Poll: 90% Believe US Government Covering Up 9/11
      ... they believed there was a US government cover-up surrounding 9/11. Later that same day the poll now indicated that 90 percent believe there was a cover-up ...
      www.infowars.com/articles/sept11/cnn_poll2.htm

Last edited by 100%; 10-31-2006 at 06:33 PM.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    That's a very loaded question.

I believe with all my heart that certain things about the way they operated before and in reaction to 911 have been classified purely because they reflect badly on government.
    They wouldn't be the first government to do things like that and will not be the last.

I believe with all my heart (or at least want to believe) that there is no cover up of involvement as suggested by the conspiracy theorists

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    After watching Loose Change...... anything's possible.

I voted yes... for the sake of conspiracy.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Yes. Governments cannot inform the people of everything that is happening.
    Whether Bush was involved with Bin Laden or his family, that is a different question.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    I sometimes frequent the BBC boards and there has been a spate of CTers posting their endless Youtube CT links.

It is all (apparently) to do with the Illuminati and the New World Order. The buildings were blown by the US Government - as they are merely pawns of the Illuminati. There was endless (thousands of posts) about whether the floors collapsed too quickly or not.

There is also something about mind control, sex abuse, Satanism, Zionist plots and Aliens.

I think essentially you can perm any 3 to win.

I am sceptical about some of the official explanations - as I suspect Governments lie to cover their butts (No! I hear you cry). However, I find the Alien CIA agents into sex abuse a mite too weird. They also have a thing about Pentagrams and the web of evil underlying US society. I linked a Wiccan site that debunked one of their sources (simply pointing out that he was talking crap and that to follow his timeline he was a Mormon, Wiccan, Satanist and something else all at the same time). Some chap called Schnoeblobadob (well maybe not - but something like that) and incurred a degree of their ire for linking to dodgy sites. You just can't win

To be fair one of the CTers was beginning to have doubts about this chap's veracity too.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    It depends what you mean by a cover up.

If it means has the US Government told it's people absolutely everything it knows about what happened and how it happened. Who was behind it, who funded it, who trained the murderers.

Then I personally think probably not. However I think that's probably the case for most things.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Maybe. It wouldn't be the first time, and it won't be the last.

As to whether they were directly involved - No.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by MCHeshPants420 View Post
    Excellent.

Tho' I have to confess "Watching this video is like being bukakked with stupid." was my absolute fave bit.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    I'm not into conspiracies, but after watching Loose Change, i find it hard to argue against.

If your gonna make allegations, you need to have your facts right, and proof to back up your argument. Loose Change stunned me by it's quite simple research and case it presented. I've shown my friends the movie, and all other than an American friend have all stated that what the story we are told, and what this documentary suggests, they are all in favor of the videos line.

The American, i feel blinded, as many of them always are by, their inane belief in the constitution and ammendments and the thought that "we are too civilised and advanced to do something like this".

Truely, i'm not for conspiracies, but this one i have no shadow of a doubt about.

Download it now...Loose change.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast