Thread: Thought I knew Torrents

Wow gang I thought I knew torrents, and I had everything on diddave and filelist. I am looking around and seeing that i really know nothing, but would love to learn all good spots to grab torrents. I want Tv and from what i see biteme is the place to be, and also the hardest. I also want psp and ps2.. well lets just say games in general. I must just be at the tip of the iceberg.

If anybody can lend me a hand and educate me a little and hell help me find out whats the best I would really appreciate it.

Thanx again gang

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Xsensei's Avatar ::DreAmer:: BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Use the Invites Section, watch and learn ... get free invites, build your accounts,be always careful with your ratio and in no time you'll have bitme and anything else you need...
    http://www.ftwr.in/pic/smilies/pent2.gif

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    StrongWind's Avatar Member
    for tv, maybe you mean bitmetv?
    If you have bitmeTV, you dun need anything else for TV.

for others, i use tl, sct, and fsc. they are enough for me.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Right now I have a really good one in dididave, and I am using my friends account on filelist bringing his ratio up for him. I will try for a biteme cuz from what I see thats the one for all the TV shows.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    nihility's Avatar Im not the c0ps loll BT Rep: +3
    bitmetv isn't the same as bitme

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Moonspell13's Avatar Saltwater... BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    For games blackcats is the best imo... Many ps2,psp, as well as pc and Xbox..