Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Are You As Sick Of This As I Am!?!?!?!

Originally posted by adthomp@12 May 2003 - 14:01
    thats a load of crap do u honestly thin that those people would have kazaa turned on 24/7?? to share fake files???
    I HAVE PROOF, they do leave their computers on 24/7 to share fakes, I gaurantee it.

Just do the following:

Make sure Peer Gaurdian is running, up to date and visible.
    Try to download a couple of fakes, lets say something like Reload or whatever.
    Make sure it has only one source, not multiple, as regular user will deleate it.
    Be prepared to watch "Connection Forcefully Closed" pop up as soon as the download starts.

Also if you lOOk at the list your Peer Gaurdian you'l find an IP block with the name AVIFakes, what do you imagine they do? I wonder.

Their some real SLEEZY F**KERS.

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    BANNED
    I just dont see these idiots using kazaa i think there everyday asshole people RIAA are if they are using kazaa that means there practicly against the law themselves by what they think

I mean there not acieving anything by putting fakes out use avi and varifieds then they can go f*ck themselves up the ass and someone is always eventully gonna get the REAL copy and it will spread do a search on a users files who is sharing fakes and I bet that he is sharing some that arnt. so would someone form the riAA share things that arnt fakes???

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    Originally posted by adthomp@13 May 2003 - 08:24
    so would someone form the riAA share things that arnt fakes???
    No, and if you want PROOF, do as I said above and check the shared folder,

also once again...

If you lOOk at the list your Peer Gaurdian you'l find an IP block with the name AVIFakes, what do you imagine they do? I wonder.

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    BANNED
    True but whatever there trying to do will not work except piss people off, but tell me thi why is it only kazaa that have fakes??

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Because Kazaa's a far more "public" system. eMule, Direct Connect, etc. tend to confuse Joe Public. Kazaa you just open, and search.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    Originally posted by adthomp@13 May 2003 - 08:38
    True but whatever there trying to do will not work except piss people off, but tell me thi why is it only kazaa that have fakes??
    Always go after the "Big Fish" first, as the little ones will follow (or run). Besides they are tracking other networks as well. I think open nap styles are liitle harder to track though. Even when I use Shareaza, my Peer Gaurdian jumps up from time to time, not to mention they are intentionally trying to log in from blocked IP's. Take a lOOk at this SCREENSHOT. Notice the names that are blocked, I think that says it all.

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    Poster
    Originally posted by REALITY+13 May 2003 - 08:54--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (REALITY @ 13 May 2003 - 08:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--adthomp@13 May 2003 - 08:38
    Always go after the "Big Fish" first, as the little ones will follow (or run). [/b][/quote]
    I have the image of running fish in my head now.

So people are not convinced that the representatives of the movie and music industry would post fakes.

Anyone who takes this position is either obtuse or stupid. Either way suit yourself. It is such an obvious tactic that to even suggest that it does not happen demonstrates a lack of understanding bordering on the ludicrous. Or as I say just plain being obtuse.

This is similar to the " do you think they visit these forums" questions.

I have posted my views elsewhere, so I won&#39;t bore you further. Suffice it to say that continuing to debate these things is a total wast of energy.

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    Poster
    Originally posted by JPaul@13 May 2003 - 10:53
    So people are not convinced that the representatives of the movie and music industry would post fakes.

Anyone who takes this position is either obtuse or stupid. Either way suit yourself. It is such an obvious tactic that to even suggest that it does not happen demonstrates a lack of understanding bordering on the ludicrous. Or as I say just plain being obtuse.

This is similar to the " do you think they visit these forums" questions.

I have posted my views elsewhere, so I won&#39;t bore you further. Suffice it to say that continuing to debate these things is a total wast of energy.
    http://www.spectrum.ieee.org/WEBONLY/publi...may03/deco.html
    Digital Decoys
    (how the music industry seeds p2p file sharing networks with fakes)

They&#39;re also seeking legal protections for hacking attacks they may (and ARE&#33 launching at users on p2p networks.

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    Poster
    Damn fine post that man.

Well spotted.

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    Originally posted by JPaul@13 May 2003 - 16:53

Jim, where have you been, though you sound cranky, have a cup &#39;o&#39; coffee mate.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast