Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Show me a funny image Contest

pharaoh's Avatar King of the Desert BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30

Laugh

The Funny Image Contest. Post the image or a link to the image in this thread. You can only post one image. so make it funny. i would like for viewers of this thread to post who they think has the funniest image, besides your own of course. The one most voted for will win a TVTorrents.com invite with 5 Gigs accredited to the account and also a torrentleech.org invite. Deadline for entries tomorrow 3:00 pm EST.
    Last edited by pharaoh; 11-06-2006 at 08:08 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Suphix's Avatar . BT Rep: +1

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by pharaoh View Post
    The Funny Image Contest. Post the image or a link to the image in this thread. You can only post one image. so make it funny. i would like for viewers of this thread to post who they think has the funniest image, besides your own of course. The one most voted for will win a TVTorrents.com invite with 5 Gigs accredited to the account and also a torrentleech.org invite. Deadline for entries tomorrow 3:00 pm EST.
    I think these topics are not suitable for this section . It must be in "Lounge" or "Fun stuff" Section .
    Maybe in Future , we will see "StripTease in live WebCam" offering for S*T invite .
    Last edited by Pashimoon; 11-06-2006 at 08:20 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    pharaoh's Avatar King of the Desert BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i'm trading invite for laugh, the striptease on webcam for sct account, that might just work. lmao
    Last edited by pharaoh; 11-06-2006 at 08:23 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    StevenVD's Avatar Power User BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    i'm trading invite for laugh
    You don't need to laugh.. you need to be sure that the user who get the account/invite is a good torrent-site user who seed as much as possible.. He really don't need to be funny to be a good seeder This is only my opinion, make this trading/giving a little professional.
    "Normal" is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work, driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for, in order to get to the job that you need so you can pay for the clothes, car, and the house that you leave empty all day in order to afford to live in it.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    litliper's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    @ litliper -

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Suphix's Avatar . BT Rep: +1
    i'm trading invite for laugh, the striptease on webcam for sct account, that might just work. lmao
    i'll give you a striptease mate.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    n00b BT Rep: +5

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    well i need to be on the striptease end too, i have no sct account.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast