Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roxio Easy Cd Dvd Creator 6

Was wondering if there is a copy of roxio's easy cd dvd creator 6 floating around, can't seem to find one thats real. If anyone knows of a copy that works with serial, please post hash or just let me know the size and name of the file. Any help on this matter will be greatly appreciated......i really need to get my burner working tonight!!!

Thanks, StEpS

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    Duties are not performed for duty's sake, but because their neglect would make the man uncomfortable. A man performs but one duty - the duty of contenting his spirit, the duty of making himself agreeable to himself.
    Mark Twain

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Does this file need to be burned to cd, before you can install??

Hmmm, i can't seem to find the file you speak of, no files with that name or size!!

i FOUND ONE THAT IS 556,615 KB but that is the only one i can find near that size but the name is different than the one you put!!

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    Duties are not performed for duty's sake, but because their neglect would make the man uncomfortable. A man performs but one duty - the duty of contenting his spirit, the duty of making himself agreeable to himself.
    Mark Twain

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    One more questions, is it possible to use roxio easy cd creator 5 on windows xp?

Or should i try Nero??

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    Yep, you can use it on XP, but personally I prefer Nero. One tip, don't install Nero and Easy CD Creator together, they will conflict with each other.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    i tryed nero for a while, but when i burned music cds, they were not playable in my stereo cd player or my car deck for some reason, only worked on my pc.....kinda pointless!

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    I've used easy 5 ,easy 6 and nero stick with nero..it uses less resouces less space easy 6 uses around 750m. nero express is very easy to use ..Try nero its great .I just deleted easy 6,I was very disappointed with it ,liked version 5 better and yes on xp nero and easy 6 at the same time no problems.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    FST Retiree
    Originally posted by StEpS@11 May 2003 - 22:53
    One more questions, is it possible to use roxio easy cd creator 5 on windows xp?
    it can be used on xp.....but make sure you go to www.roxio.com and get the patches for xp if youre gonna use it

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    FST Retiree
    Originally posted by balamm@11 May 2003 - 22:29
    This is the real one>>

Roxio.Easy.CD&DVD.Creator.v6.0.(eng.-.iso).by.PoLiBiO[www.unchura.com].zip

530 MB (555,745,336 bytes)
    and ill confirm this.....downloaded it off edonkey, and it works great

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast