Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How good is KG

man2069us's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    I have been looking for some good movie torrent sites which have a lot of old releases and cult/imdbtop250 type movies and i heard that KG is the best that there is for movies.

Can some current member confirm this and give me some details and stats about KG (not the url .. i know that).

Also is there any site that comes close to it (I am not talking abt scene releases but quality/quantity of movies.)

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    kg does have good selection of old movies, not a member but i saw a image of torrents at one time

also pisexy, arenbag and wb have good old releases too

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    shosh's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    tti is pretty good
    they give free downloads to movie of the week which are good old movies

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    syD's Avatar RETIRED
    if it had scene-rlses it would probably be my fav. tracker, but unfortunately their rips are homemade and almost always come with some technical flaw (res not divisible by 16, cbr audio, bad ivtc, uncropped, and much more)... probably most ppl wont care about such details, but i prefer to have my stuff in perfect quality or not at all...

so i dont use the site much...

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Well, when the scene don't release some old stuff you get it from somewhere else, Karagarga.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    StrongWind's Avatar Member
    kg is for rare things, not for imdb250. you can find imdb250 in almost every famous site.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    guille03's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Torrents14,964 Torrent/user ratio2.01 Movie torrents10,630 (71 %) DVDR torrents743 (5 %) Music torrents3,244 (21.7 %) Literature torrents346 (2.3 %) Total snatches472,289 Movie snatches378,770 (80.2 %) DVDR snatches8,878 (1.9 %) Music snatches48,687 (10.3 %) Literature snatches11,924 (2.5 %)

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    syD's Avatar RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by EmpozX View Post
    Well, when the scene don't release some old stuff you get it from somewhere else, Karagarga.
    actually, the scene does release most of the old movies (>99%) less than a week after the dvd of it comes out. the classics scene is as active and fast as the "mainstream" scene (aka usual 0day scene we are used to). the only difference between them is that the members of the classic scene are true professionals, while the members of the mainstream scene are a bunch of 14yo leet wannabes/ credit-whores.

and another thing is that the classic scene rlses are much harder to find (and im not talking about internals, but actual releases) than regular stuff, unless of course its a popular classic...

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    I didn't say that the scene didn't release old stuff, I said _when_ they don't you can go to KG.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    man2069us's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    @guille3 ... thanx for the stats mate ... hell ... 10000 movies ... anyone want a kidney for an account ... are they all totally obscure or is it a healthy mix

@strongwind ... by imdbtop250 i basically meant good ol' movies and not just scene stuff

btw ... how difficult do u think is it going to be gettin an account there ... will post in the invites section but what kinda stuff shud i offer for it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast