Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 41

Thread: Pr0n Theory.

  1. #1
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    Men like watching hot lesboid action because it means they can watch pornography without actually looking at another man's cawk.

    Discuss.

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    11,762
    I was trying to find a point of view where I could disagree with you but you're right
    That's probably the reason

    Can you send me some hot lesbian pron action for my palm pilot thingy?

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    Men like watching hot lesboid action because it means they can watch pornography without actually looking at another man's cawk.

    Discuss.
    Have you tried watching pr0n whilst not in the company of other men?

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the suburbs. honestment
    Age
    31
    Posts
    21,102
    i don't think it's peniiphobia but looking at two women is twice as hawt as one woman

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    Men like watching hot lesboid action because it means they can watch pornography without actually looking at another man's cawk.

    Discuss.
    Have you tried watching pr0n whilst not in the company of other men?
    That would just be sad.

    Sitting in a room watching porn on your own.

    What a wanker.

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins View Post
    i don't think it's peniiphobia but looking at two women is twice as hawt as one woman
    So you're kewl with the whole erect penis on the screen thing.

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the suburbs. honestment
    Age
    31
    Posts
    21,102
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins View Post
    i don't think it's peniiphobia but looking at two women is twice as hawt as one woman
    So you're kewl with the whole erect penis on the screen thing.
    ja, but it should only be a prop like. when the bloke gets all vocal and in front of the camera i'm like "dick'ed move out the way and stfu"

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    I think it's actually because we believe that we, as men, could pleasure either one of the lesbians better than the other lesbian can.

    With our cawk.

    Cos they don't have cawks.

    That's what cawks were meant to do, see - pleasure fannies. Mouths and fingers just aren't dedicated devices like our cawks are. Besides, we also have mouths and fingers.

    Men think that we > lesbians. We can't help thinking it, we just do.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    13,671
    Is a woman licking herself in a mirror definable as "hot lesboid action"?

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    Quote Originally Posted by 100% View Post
    Is a woman licking herself in a mirror definable as "hot lesboid action"?
    No of course not. You mentalist.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •