Thread: **-*

I am semi new to the BT scene, but my best friend introduced me and gave me the apparant honor of a ScT invite. It seemed difficult at first to seed w/ out 100/100 server seed box, but I got the hang of it.
    Mybe it's cause I am new to BT and don't really see anything to special about Sct. So some guy I have been talking to on irc for a few months says he will give me his UK-T account for my ScT account (don't have invites yet at ScT). I wanted a screenshot of his the UK-T brows page, just to see what iis on there. He sent me somthing that looked photoshopped i swear, i can get paranoid at times but maybe....
    Point being, can someone please just post a screen of the **-* browse page, i don't care if everything is blacked out, just let me compare it to what I was sent.

I know most will say "you are getting scammed", but i have nothing to lose to look at a legit screen of the **-* and compare it to the other i got.

Thx

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    ;o BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by brother_bougoi
    I know most will say "you are getting scammed", but i have nothing to lose to look at a legit screen of the **-* and compare it to the other i got.
    you are getting scammed

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    What would you need a screenshot for? Hes probably scamming you.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    I just want a real screenshot from a definate meber of U*-*,
    so i can compare it to what he sent me.
    If it looks identicle, the trade seems honest and i will go for it.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Theres no point in this...

Closed.