Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rap Rules And Rock Is Crap

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@12 May 2003 - 13:29
    That picture is so old.Alot of them out there with him and other sayings.

I once printed out this exact one and put it on my brothers windsheild wipers of his car.He woke up to go to work and about shit his pants.Thought it was some girls husband.He ended up calling her and everything.

2. Music   -   #22
    Poster
    Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23+12 May 2003 - 19:29--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Schmiggy_JK23 @ 12 May 2003 - 19:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--pussymasterzee@12 May 2003 - 13:09
    FUCKING RAP SUCKS MY ASS ALL THEY FUCKING DO IS TALK WITH A SHITTY BEAT N ALL THEY EVER FUCKING TALK ABOUT IT GETTING HIGH N DRINKING N THINKING THEYRE SO COOL CUZ OF IT.&nbsp; ITS KINDA OLD N GAY MAYBE THEY SHOULD COME UP WITH SOMETHING NEW FUCKING FAGGOTS

[/b][/quote]
    lmao,good call Schmiggy_JK23.I saved that photo when you used it last.

3. Music   -   #23
    Jayhawk
    Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23+12 May 2003 - 13:29--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Schmiggy_JK23 @ 12 May 2003 - 13:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--pussymasterzee@12 May 2003 - 13:09
    FUCKING RAP SUCKS MY ASS ALL THEY FUCKING DO IS TALK WITH A SHITTY BEAT N ALL THEY EVER FUCKING TALK ABOUT IT GETTING HIGH N DRINKING N THINKING THEYRE SO COOL CUZ OF IT.&nbsp; ITS KINDA OLD N GAY MAYBE THEY SHOULD COME UP WITH SOMETHING NEW FUCKING FAGGOTS

[/b][/quote]
    i agree with all of that

4. Music   -   #24
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by N£MO@12 May 2003 - 11:41
    Oh no not another clown

Time to ignore this topic now too
    Gr8 idea. I think I&#39;ll ignore this one too........

D&#39;oh

5. Music   -   #25
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Same, i said my .02, lol... and it owned him... so, im out.

6. Music   -   #26
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster

Another favorite of mine along with the Erik Estrada(&#39;Ponch&#39; )picture.And deserves to go in this shit.

7. Music   -   #27
    BANNED
    Ok im gonna have my real say on this now.......

Im not gonna say anything about rap everyone has heard enough about that

but what I am gonna talk about is Rock to the person who made this thread i think was relating to me from the past about hating rap, if u dont like rock then u dont like music

so go out there and get a god damm instument and stop sitting on ur ass and actully learn what music is&#33;&#33;&#33;

8. Music   -   #28
    BITCH THIS,HO THAT,PIMPIN MONKEY SMOKIN CRACK,YEA RAP IS REALLY WICKED<<FUKIN MONKEY ASS PIMPS GONNA SLAPP MA HO AND KILL MA MAMA&#33;&#33;PURE TALENT OOOOOO MAN TALENT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;ONE HIT WONDERS WITH STREET ATTITUDES AND GUNS&#33;&#33;SHUT THE F%&#036;&#036;&#036;&#036;% UP&#33;&#33;&#33;LETS SEE,LETS COMPARE SALES AND CONCERT SIZES(money),,KISS=BRAZIL=OUTSIDE CONCERT=LARGEST CONCERT EVER ON PLANET EARTH=HALF A MILLION PEOPLE,,ROLLING STONES PLAYIN FOR DECADES & COULD BUY ALL THE SHIT RAP BANDS IN ONE F**** YEAR,OR THE BEATLES<THEY HAVENT BEEN PLAYIN FOT WHAT 2-3 DECADES AND THEYU STILL SOLD MORE ALBUMS THEN PATHETIC CRAPRAP<THE LIST CAN GO ON WITH ACCOMPLISHMENTS AND RECORDS BROKEN DUE TO ROCK,METAL OR ROCK DONT MATTER STILL EATS UP THE GANGSTER PIMPS AND SHITS THEM OUT <<U RAP FANS ACTUALLY COMPARE IT TO THE HISTORY OF ROCKNROLL/METAL,,,SHIT MAN GO HOME AND GET THROUGH PUBERTY FIRST BEFORE U ALL MESS WITH REAL ARTISTS&#33;&#33;

9. Music   -   #29
    BANNED
    I guess dontcare dont care anymore

he hasnt reply back yet

10. Music   -   #30
    Poster
    BITCH THIS,HO THAT,PIMPIN MONKEY SMOKIN CRACK,YEA RAP IS REALLY WICKED<<FUKIN MONKEY ASS PIMPS GONNA SLAPP MA HO AND KILL MA MAMA&#33;&#33;PURE TALENT OOOOOO MAN TALENT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;ONE HIT WONDERS WITH STREET ATTITUDES AND GUNS&#33;&#33;SHUT THE F%&#036;&#036;&#036;&#036;% UP&#33;&#33;&#33;LETS SEE,LETS COMPARE SALES AND CONCERT SIZES(money),,KISS=BRAZIL=OUTSIDE CONCERT=LARGEST CONCERT EVER ON PLANET EARTH=HALF A MILLION PEOPLE,,ROLLING STONES PLAYIN FOR DECADES & COULD BUY ALL THE SHIT RAP BANDS IN ONE F**** YEAR,OR THE BEATLES<THEY HAVENT BEEN PLAYIN FOT WHAT 2-3 DECADES AND THEYU STILL SOLD MORE ALBUMS THEN PATHETIC CRAPRAP<THE LIST CAN GO ON WITH ACCOMPLISHMENTS AND RECORDS BROKEN DUE TO ROCK,METAL OR ROCK DONT MATTER STILL EATS UP THE GANGSTER PIMPS AND SHITS THEM OUT <<U RAP FANS ACTUALLY COMPARE IT TO THE HISTORY OF ROCKNROLL/METAL,,,SHIT MAN GO HOME AND GET THROUGH PUBERTY FIRST BEFORE U ALL MESS WITH REAL ARTISTS&#33;&#33;
    slow down please, Do U use drugs?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast