Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Windows Vista Final released and leaked...!!

Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtualbody1234 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    This one works:

Microsoft.Windows.Vista.RTM.32Bit.and.64Bit.AIO.DVD.READ.NFO_WinBeta.torrent
    What do you mean by "works"?

Is it cracked?
    that release is not cracked.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    Quote Originally Posted by tralalala View Post
    This one works:

whats the difference between that one and the billgates release..?
    The bill gates release was just the 32bit release while this includes the 64bit version as well. dont think it comes with a crack though the nfo has been posted in the newsgroup section if you want to check it out.

here

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    delimare's Avatar Polyamorous BT Rep: +2
    Has anyone had any luck with it? I have both Microsoft.Windows.Vista.Final-BillGates and the Microsoft.Windows.Vista.RTM.32Bit.and.64Bit.AIO.DVD.READ.NFO-WinBeta releases. I'll more than likely use the BillGates release along with the IND activation crack since that one seems a lot easier than the raVen crack. I'd love to hear feedback from others on what they're seeing.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    This one works:

Is it cracked?
    No, it isn't cracked.

Any RC1 product key should work, but it will expire on 5/31/2007. I'm just assuming that there will be a crack by then.

yo

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2

Is it cracked?
    No, it isn't cracked.

Any RC1 product key should work, but it will expire on 5/31/2007. I'm just assuming that there will be a crack by then.
    I heard that those keys won't work. You can install without a key and it works for 30 days.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)

No, it isn't cracked.

I heard that those keys won't work. You can install without a key and it works for 30 days.
    I don't know if all of them work, but....

yo

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2

This is what I saw:

his is MS Vista build 6.0.6000 RTM (internal compile 6000.16386.061101-2205 EN x86 32-bit). It is not cracked, and there is no crack provided for the activation routine. The key provided was a ms issued beta/rc key, which uses the original PID algorithm, which MS changed after RC2, the Retail/RTM uses a different PID algorithm, so unless somebody leaks an RTM key you just have to install using the default MS key (Install with no key) and take advantage of the 30day trial without activation period, it has full functionality of the OS & windows update, there is a dll call you execute to reset the activation twice, gives you all up upto 90days without activation. So just install, use it, abuse it until somebody releases a proper RTM product key and activation crack so it doesnt lock down after 14 days of entering the product key. This is english only release and 32-bit x86 SKU, it contains all the versions of Vista, Business, Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Ultimate. The x64 64-bit hasn't been leaked yet and is still a buggy POS, stick with the 32-bit for now. The 32-bit is approx 2.49gb, and 64-bit 3.4gb or so, ill tell you when it is released on MSDN network, then ill have the final sizes & checksums.

"rundll32 slc.dll,SLReArmWindows" do it in command prompt when the 30 days are almost up.
    From: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-win...42/postcount12

So I don't think any of the RC1 nor RC2 keys work.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)

This is what I saw:

his is MS Vista build 6.0.6000 RTM (internal compile 6000.16386.061101-2205 EN x86 32-bit). It is not cracked, and there is no crack provided for the activation routine. The key provided was a ms issued beta/rc key, which uses the original PID algorithm, which MS changed after RC2, the Retail/RTM uses a different PID algorithm, so unless somebody leaks an RTM key you just have to install using the default MS key (Install with no key) and take advantage of the 30day trial without activation period, it has full functionality of the OS & windows update, there is a dll call you execute to reset the activation twice, gives you all up upto 90days without activation. So just install, use it, abuse it until somebody releases a proper RTM product key and activation crack so it doesnt lock down after 14 days of entering the product key. This is english only release and 32-bit x86 SKU, it contains all the versions of Vista, Business, Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Ultimate. The x64 64-bit hasn't been leaked yet and is still a buggy POS, stick with the 32-bit for now. The 32-bit is approx 2.49gb, and 64-bit 3.4gb or so, ill tell you when it is released on MSDN network, then ill have the final sizes & checksums.

"rundll32 slc.dll,SLReArmWindows" do it in command prompt when the 30 days are almost up.
    From: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-win...42/postcount12

So I don't think any of the RC1 nor RC2 keys work.
    Read through the comments left on this torrent. There are a few people who have problems, but most of them seem to get it to work with the RC1 key. This is where I obtained the earlier screeny.

http://www.torrentleech.org/details.php?id=30753&page=0

yo

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    how much ram do you need to run?? reason I ask is Im not fucking around with it on this PC rather the crappy laptop that only has 256 RAM

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adster View Post
    how much ram do you need to run?? reason I ask is Im not fucking around with it on this PC rather the crappy laptop that only has 256 RAM
    It's covered here:

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/hardw...on-700m-136910

yo

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast