Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: f*n traders beware

bigjoe75's Avatar FYC BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Yeah what fucking little snitches. I hate those fucking spys, we need to weed them out. Watch I get banned for saying that.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    syD's Avatar RETIRED
    i'm sure you wont even notice it joe, being that you have ~5 accounts on all the best trackers

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    bigjoe75's Avatar FYC BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    You're right, but I still hate snitches. I have a list of snitches over there and I am suprised about a few of them who I've given invites and traded with before. Where I'm from, you get killed for being a snitch. They wouldn't last very long in prison. lol

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    oh.... so I know how my account was disabled so fast previously...I had by mistake shown f*n url in ratio and within 2 hrs i was disabled though I had already corrected the error..

anyways I am careful now and won't be showing even f anywhere............

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    thenastyguy BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Well, I also got a warning from *** staff for giving a free invite to shamong, they also have taken away my invites though Im glad that they didnt disabled her account. Now the *** staff knows my name so I would rather not to say what I think of such a people like Ljugaren who is a spy also at **C. But it's just sad to snithch at ppl who are trying to do something good without expecting anything in return...

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Ne'tu's Avatar Member BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by Evandro View Post
    But it's just sad to snithch at ppl who are trying to do something good without expecting anything in return...
    That's true and they should acknowledge that. But that won't be the case.

PM is the best solution now.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    im already starting to hate f*n! i rarely use it anymore, i just keep it for trade bait.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Chi Pheo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by torrenttrader View Post
    im already starting to hate f*n! i rarely use it anymore, i just keep it for trade bait.

You should be more careful when you said this. Your acc can be disable anytime.
    I know one guy from another site, his acc was disable coz he said something like this.
    Last edited by Chi Pheo; 11-13-2006 at 04:45 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    pECi's Avatar ZOMG!! Torrent PLSSS BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    what a dictatorship we have around here...power to the people...power to the people
    http://metal.iplay.ro/pic/rmtlogosig.gif

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    wishmaster2's Avatar NetEmpire BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by pECi View Post
    what a dictatorship we have around here...power to the people...power to the people
    hehehe

lets all go back to puplic trackers and p2p!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast