Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Internet explorer v7 good or bad

Mike Nelson's Avatar Poster
    IE7 is great for what I need it to do, grab the latest version of Firefox when I've done a fresh install...

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    i really like IE7 first i hated tabs and i got used to it and now i love them,after u use IE7 for a month you will think how did i ever use IE6

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    I like it, but I still don't like tabs. I never enabled that and never will.

If you don't like the Menu in the second level and want it up top like it was in IE6, go here: http://www.snapfiles.com/get/ie7menutoptweak.html

hey nice tweak, love it. thanks for sharing!

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by eCh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    I like it, but I still don't like tabs. I never enabled that and never will.

If you don't like the Menu in the second level and want it up top like it was in IE6, go here: http://www.snapfiles.com/get/ie7menutoptweak.html

hey nice tweak, love it. thanks for sharing!
    That's what it's all about.

yo

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    gustafo's Avatar p2p bi4tch BT Rep: +3
    I personally recommend it - better than 6 (but i'll stick to FF anyway )

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Siddharth1's Avatar Let'z Rock..!! BT Rep: +5
    IE 7 is better that IE 6 but then again firefox is firefox.... go for FIREFOX..!!

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Fuck FF. The UI sucks ass.

yo

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth1 View Post
    IE 7 is better that IE 6 but then again firefox is firefox.... go for FIREFOX..!!
    Firefox, can burn die and goto hell and burn again.

Ok, but no seriously...Firefox is for the internet-addict where the normal user really doesn't need or probably want to use Firefox. One browser is enough, and M$ is still the leading ruler who sets the standard (however low it maybe to the "awesome" power of Firefox).

Besides... Why do people need all that "extra security"? What the hell sites are some of ya'll visiting? IE7 pays my bills, manages my accounts, and buys me stuff safely.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairbautt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth1 View Post
    Firefox, can burn die and goto hell and burn again.

Ok, but no seriously...Firefox is for the internet-addict where the normal user really doesn't need or probably want to use Firefox. One browser is enough, and M$ is still the leading ruler who sets the standard (however low it maybe to the "awesome" power of Firefox).

Besides... Why do people need all that "extra security"? What the hell sites are some of ya'll visiting? IE7 pays my bills, manages my accounts, and buys me stuff safely.

Those are the same questions I ask when I make similar comments, but they are never answered. I think there are plenty of people that genuinely like the FF UI, and that's fine - to each his own. But whenever I hear comments like the one above or FF RuLZ!11 IE SuCKSRorZ!!1!!, the only thing I can think of is, you poor pathetic sheep, you.

yo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12