Page 428 of 469 FirstFirst ... 328378418425426427428429430431438 ... LastLast
Results 4,271 to 4,280 of 4690

Thread: BitTorrent Trackers DOWN or BACK UP

Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by jokira247 View Post
    then how to open music-vid now do i write this IP instead of the site address or what ?
    check this and see if you can view the site
    http://91.121.17.16/music-vid.com/

2. BitTorrent   -   #4272
    seems it is not possible to login, using the same IP.

3. BitTorrent   -   #4273
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Not all sites accept logging in through IP. IF you want to try it then add line

91.121.17.16 music-vid.com

to your hosts file which is located at

Windows XP/Vista/7 c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts

Open in notepad, go to end of example entries and go to new line. Add entry and save.

note: Vista/7 users users will most likely need to open notepad using "run as administrator" and then browse within notepad to open hosts.

note2: It's the hosts file with no extension.

--------

Edit: The IP is definitely a current thing since same thread now has this. Link is here but most of it is in Danish, so it wont help most http://www.piratgruppen.org/forum/sh...343#post589343

Please login.
    Major Server Problems

We are experiencing some major server issues at the moment. Logins are not possible so the site is currently down.
    At the moment, it is unlikely the site will be back up for quite a while, if at all

-
    Men er lykkedes at logge ind, men det hele er lidt fucked up derinde (nøgent)=, og brovse link og lign. ikke mulige, dog muligt at finde adgang til torrent link via omveje som ens bookmark, men conection er closed i clienten (utorrent) så det for folk næppe noget ud af.
    -
    forsøgte at finde lidt info..
    -
    pastet:
    As some of you might know this week the site's age advanced to the next number It happened on the 9th, but the "party planner" forgot to turn on the freeleech in the morning Eventually the free-leech and double upload were turned on, but this overloaded the server (as it happens every single time on such events) and made MV pretty much unusable most of the day. We did have plans to move the site to a new and much faster machine, but making it right requires time, which we didn't have... the party overload of the server pushed us to rush it and inevitably there were some bugs, which we are working on:

(The DNS change is slooooooow, but if you are reading this you shouldn't worry about it

Some of the old torrents are missing (return 404 when trying to download), this should be fixed soon

Sometimes the server returns "invalid something", we're aware of the cause, still checking for solutions FIXED

Sometimes the connection breaks midway and you get a variety of different errors, try manual re-announce - it usually solves it.

Some seedbox providers cannot connect to MV, but this isn't such a bad thing during FL. Most likely a problem on their end, that would be fixed when the DNS problem is solved.

There were other things, which are already fixed. If you come across something missing in this list (that still occurs) please report it in the forums and we will look into the problem)
    '
    Sep-10-11 - Downtime and New Server
    First all, sorry for downtime
    The good news is that we are running on a new server !!! Thanks for help us make donation every month guys!

Cheers
    Last edited by Night0wl; 09-12-2011 at 05:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4274
    Quote Originally Posted by Night0wl View Post
    Not all sites accept logging in through IP. IF you want to try it then add line

91.121.17.16 music-vid.com

to your hosts file which is located at

XP Pro c:\winnt\system32\drivers\etc\hosts

Windows XP Home/Vista/7 c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts

C:\WINNT for XP Pro? Wasn't that the default path for NT and 2000 only?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent   -   #4275
    I copied the paths from elsewhere. I thought the same thing, but trusted the webpage over my memory. Might be Windows server/XP pro 64bit then.
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

6. BitTorrent   -   #4276
    vinhkhang01's Avatar XP BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Try it but still couldn't login Mus Vid. Thank you!
    *** I Love Sharing & Helping Other People ***

7. BitTorrent   -   #4277
    Quote Originally Posted by vinhkhang01 View Post
    Try it but still couldn't login Mus Vid. Thank you!
    Try the link Mizo posted if you want to log in, although I've been told the tracker may not work even with the hosts file entry. The best thing to do is probably waiting until the new DNS entry finishes propagating.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. BitTorrent   -   #4278
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Is sdbits down?
    Last edited by The_Martinator; 09-12-2011 at 06:02 PM.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

9. BitTorrent   -   #4279
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    Is sdbits down?
    Been down for the past 12 hours or so. No idea why.

BlackCats is back up, BTMusic is back up, and I am still the only person in history U*N is down for
    Last edited by kingeater; 09-12-2011 at 07:01 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #4280
    I haven't been able to load SDBits for days now.