Page 443 of 469 FirstFirst ... 343393433440441442443444445446453 ... LastLast
Results 4,421 to 4,430 of 4690

Thread: BitTorrent Trackers DOWN or BACK UP

Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by llavalle View Post
    Alright, keep us posted
    Quote Originally Posted by FFAxDAVID View Post
    ya would appreciate any news on torrentseed,cant seem to find a definitive reason for its absence or if temporary or not-thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlackwell View Post
    I've been wondering why Torrentseed has been down for the last week...hope it's only temporary!

Any news on why it went?
    Quote Originally Posted by S0kratis View Post
    same here, still waiting..
    Hey guys, I recognise some of you from the site (am hoopsbhoy on there)...

Really sorry for the site going down without any notice. Unfortunately some things happened IRL and H had to pull the site for now. He did say if he were able to get things cleared up then he would hopefully get the site back up and running, but there was no indication of how long this would/could take.

For now I would hazard a guess and take it as though he is still busy and may be for some time... once again I'm sorry for the lack of warning, but sometimes these things happen unforseeably and cannot be helped.

Please feel free to PM me for more info (bearing in mind on this board there's a minimum time and post count you have to satisfy before you use the PM system) if this hasn't answered your questions,

hoops
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

2. BitTorrent   -   #4422
    DarkLured's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    IPT down for me at the moment.

3. BitTorrent   -   #4423
    merwais's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLured View Post
    IPT down for me at the moment.
    IPTorrents is upgrading their servers. Will take maximum another 1 hour or less.
    Staff Announced at IPT IRC for all users.
    Last edited by merwais; 11-15-2011 at 10:35 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4424
    IPT's working now
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent   -   #4425

6. BitTorrent   -   #4426
    CleverMan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by joni22 View Post
    TTI down
    they say it has been taken down by authorities, so if true, i guess RIP tti...

ah, garlic beat me already
    Last edited by CleverMan; 11-16-2011 at 07:06 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #4427
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by CleverMan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by joni22 View Post
    TTI down
    they say it has been taken down by authorities, so if true, i guess RIP tti...

ah, garlic beat me already

8. BitTorrent   -   #4428
    Time to kill them in the WTO, I guess. If the servers were raided, I don't think they're coming back. It's sad to hear this, they were a good long-standing tracker from what I've been told.

9. BitTorrent   -   #4429
    g8rh8rrr
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnsy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FFAxDAVID View Post
    ya would appreciate any news on torrentseed,cant seem to find a definitive reason for its absence or if temporary or not-thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlackwell View Post
    I've been wondering why Torrentseed has been down for the last week...hope it's only temporary!

Any news on why it went?
    Quote Originally Posted by S0kratis View Post
    same here, still waiting..
    Hey guys, I recognise some of you from the site (am hoopsbhoy on there)...

Really sorry for the site going down without any notice. Unfortunately some things happened IRL and H had to pull the site for now. He did say if he were able to get things cleared up then he would hopefully get the site back up and running, but there was no indication of how long this would/could take.

For now I would hazard a guess and take it as though he is still busy and may be for some time... once again I'm sorry for the lack of warning, but sometimes these things happen unforseeably and cannot be helped.

Please feel free to PM me for more info (bearing in mind on this board there's a minimum time and post count you have to satisfy before you use the PM system) if this hasn't answered your questions,

hoops
    Thanks for the update Burnsy, I've been scouring the net to find out what happened. TorrentSeed being down is a kick in the nuts, it was my favorite tracker. I really enjoyed being a member of a site that was home to legends! Now it seems that I need a new tracker or at least a backup. Any of you have any suggestions?
    Last edited by g8rh8rrr; 11-17-2011 at 06:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent   -   #4430
    Quote Originally Posted by g8rh8rrr View Post
    Thanks for the update Burnsy, I've been scouring the net to find out what happened. TorrentSeed being down is a kick in the nuts, it was my favorite tracker. I really enjoyed being a member of a site that was home to legends! Now it seems that I need a new tracker or at least a backup. Any of you have any suggestions?
    This thread lists many good trackers that are open for signups.