Thread: Bit Torrent Problem

hey, i downloaded blitzkrieg CD1. it got to 99% and the download speed went to 0kb per sec, now i r/c it gets stuck on connecting to perrs but the upload speed still carries on, whats going on ?????

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster
    perhaps there is no seeder left.. noone with a full file.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    u reckon i should just keep trying and it should be done by tommorow, i just thought it was strange to stop at 99%

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Kazaa Lite freak Posted on 12 May 2003 - 17:36
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    u reckon i should just keep trying and it should be done by tommorow, i just thought it was strange to stop at 99%
    Good luck!!!!This is the only problem with bittorrent no seeds no full file =no completion if you are lucky someone may reseed it Good luck its happened to me before ...99% forever...

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    ohhhhhh thats terrible, how often does this happen on Bit Torrent, and do u reckon i should still try and hope, u see i wonted Blitzkrieg and was using mIRC which is like the best downloading program eva but mostly its just queues queues queues and more queues.

I get most games from IRC, but i recently heard about BitTorrent and thought it was cool until this happened, could u explain what you mean by seeds

thanks chris

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster
    just in case you got the torrent from SuprNova you could try and go there and ask for it to be reseeded.

a seeder is someone who has the full file, thus not downloading just uploading!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    how do i ask for it to be re-seeded. if u mean just click the file i downloaded, i have many many times

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster
    i believe they used to have a place for aking abot reseed, but i cant find it now.
    and the forum seems to be down aswell... try their IRC channel!