Thread: ftp upload space

FTP access:
    host: ftp.files-upload.com
    login: daffy101
    password: franchy

if you all need an upload space 1gb per file upload.....

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    kavalchuk17's Avatar Something RETIRED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    hmm. fbi trap?

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    i check the ftp now
    and it's working
    thanks alot bro
    and i will try to use it from time to time

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    fbi???? wat hahahahahahahahaha.... maybe try using it as a dump for everyone so i can also download from it you knob.. who cares free space!!!!

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Ivanov's Avatar BitTorrent Addict BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Can't connect to it
    The ftp server do not accept the password...
    “For her, yeah. At the end of the day, it's all about her. It's always been about her."

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I wouldn't want to access it even if it gave 10GB free.....besides from the post above looks like it is corrupt anyway !!!
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    dude the only thing that is corrupt is the government and your mother. i have changed the password on the ftp cos no one was using it. If anyone would like a password let me know its only a gig tho a bit small but at least its upload space. o an by the way i will be loading mp3's and sometimes movies in there aswell... for all the rude and volitile people get a girlfriend you chop.