Thread: Obsession

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    A short time ago a DVD was released entitled "Obsession" Radical Islam's War Against The West. The producer of this video was unable to get it released in the United States. No theater chain or TV station would pick it up. It was only available online. It is an excellent expose on what goes on in the Middle East in relation to the Western world. If you ever wondered where the hatred comes from and how it is drilled into the young of the Middle East nations, the video is a must see.

However, tonight (11-15-06) there is a program being shown on CNN that will give another look at the same horrifying teachings that were displayed in "Obesession". If you want to see what we are up against and what many have described as WW3, you need to watch this program and learn what most Americans have never been exposed to. We have the left-leaning media and the PC world we live in to thank for our ignorance.

Watch "Glenn Beck" on CNN tonight. The show broadcasts at 7:00 pm, 9:00 pm, and midnight EST. If you can't watch it in person set your DVR/VCR to record it.

http://www.glennbeck.com/

I won't be able to watch this since I'll still be at work, but I'm going to try and find it online somehow, somewhere.

yo

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by 100% View Post
    Thanks!

Have you watched it? Worth watching?

yo

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    yes yes