Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ps3 fans are lame

Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by ram82082 View Post
    lol no Busy.. i didnt mean that, although it is quite funny. especially since theres a tornado watch in my area.

i meant why do owners of systems like to bash other systems.. seems like jealousy to me. the word lame is alil harsh, when u figure that without these "diehards" the launch of any new console wouldnt be as big.

its just become annoying. i've owned NES, Genesis, Dreamcast, PSX and PS2... I've never bashed Snes, Saturn or Xbox'ers. its just dumb, and no i dont have a ps3 pre-ordered.
    He wasn't bashing a system though.

2. Games   -   #12
    we need a point system like "Around the Horn", lol asmithz is Woody Paige

3. Games   -   #13
    Diamonds4Ever's Avatar Anti-What? BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    ps3 goin be the best and its goin be killin the 360 in my opinion

4. Games   -   #14

5. Games   -   #15
    Mpeace
    Well lets figure it out then..If someone waited in line for 4 days..96 hours...And lets say they make 10-15 an hour in normal work days..10x96=960 dollars worth of work they would make..The ps3 sells for 650-700 tax and all..so 1660..They are selling for 1500-2500..So they pretty much made 2 weeks of pay for 4 days..not a bad deal for selling something..

6. Games   -   #16
    SirGray's Avatar .:Lucky:.™
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkin Park View Post
    They have a smash(Console) For every diffrent console. who cares anyway? waste of money really.
    KOS-MOS:"I have analyzed the situation,and by my current calculations I would say we are screwed."

7. Games   -   #17
    SirGray's Avatar .:Lucky:.™
    also there where xbox 360 fans that camped out. who cares what people do with there time or lives just stop judging people like a bastard
    KOS-MOS:"I have analyzed the situation,and by my current calculations I would say we are screwed."

8. Games   -   #18
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    A man was shot in Putnam, Connecticut today by a pair of ski-mask wearing gunmen attempting to steal money from a queue of punters waiting in line to buy PlayStation 3 consoles, local police have revealed.

According to Lieutenant J Paul Vance, cited by the Associated Press, the would-be thieves threatened 15-20 people standing outside a Wal-Mart store at 3am local time. One man resisted and was subsequently shot. He was taken to hospital, but his condition is not known.

The gunmen - both believed to be teenagers, Vance said - fled the scene empty handed.

Sony's PS3 went on sale in the US at midnight. Since then there have been numerous reports of unruly behaviour among queuing Americans, and even several allegations that muggers stole recently acquired consoles.

AP also reports that four people standing outside a BestBuy in Lexington, Kentucky were injured by pellets fired by someone in car as they drove past.
    Source
    Last edited by Cheese; 11-18-2006 at 12:28 PM.

9. Games   -   #19
    hippychick's Avatar Memo, what memo? BT Rep: +5
    Ahh the marketing strategies for Christmas season. some people even stupid enough to buy it on e-bay for 6,000 or more...geez will people never learn

Wait until after Christmas, get it cheaper, no lines, better games and most the bugs have been worked out.
    Here were I live 4 Gamestops were robbed, one person shot and many more arrested all for a stupid toy.

It just puts you in the Christmas spirit knowing you might get robbed or killed just going to the store.

10. Games   -   #20
    i doubt most of them were about the "toy"... do remember x-mas time is coming, ppl have kids.... and there are poor ppl in this world. so its either a present or it got sold for $$$$. besides if walked past some1 holding a ps3, id think about snatching it too.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast