Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ps3 fans are lame

asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    LOL they are already in line at Best Buy, so they can play games for the next 3 months that are already and will be on the 360.

2. Games   -   #2
    Yes but they want to play them on PS3!

3. Games   -   #3
    Mr. Peabody's Avatar Poster
    Get in line and you can be one of the 400,000 lucky to get one, Lol what a waste of time.

What lame launch titles,also it pays to wait and see what problems will arise with the first batch of PS3s.
    Suffering from a wet dream, no it's just me I had to pee.

4. Games   -   #4
    snowultra's Avatar Member
    a kid died today trying to get a ps3--------they said they only had 10 ps3's for sale and lined up 10 chairs and the first 10 people to sit in them got a ps3. well one kid was ran into a pole after being pushed.

5. Games   -   #5
    Mike Nelson's Avatar Poster
    Ps3 fans are lame
    The launch titles are what is lame. If I was to demean myself by getting a console I'd go for the X360 right now as at least that has a few decent games available.

6. Games   -   #6
    lol i knew from title you had a 360... why do ppl do this shit? like what is it that promted you to post this? are you mad u got a 360 and no dinero to buy a ps3? or did you not miss the pre-order?

This is not breaking news folks? i member watching the 360 launch on G4 last year, bet you didnt post nething about that. go play your 360 with its big old dumb controllers.

lol... "I hate playstation." - asmithz... "thats you, thats you sound like" - Stewie

7. Games   -   #7
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by ram82082 View Post
    lol i knew from title you had a 360... why do ppl do this shit? like what is it that promted you to post this? are you mad u got a 360 and no dinero to buy a ps3? or did you not miss the pre-order?

This is not breaking news folks? i member watching the 360 launch on G4 last year, bet you didnt post nething about that. go play your 360 with its big old dumb controllers.

lol... "I hate playstation." - asmithz... "thats you, thats you sound like" - Stewie
    Do what shit? Make fun of people standing in line 1-4 days for a game system?

It's quite funny actually.

8. Games   -   #8
    lol no Busy.. i didnt mean that, although it is quite funny. especially since theres a tornado watch in my area.

i meant why do owners of systems like to bash other systems.. seems like jealousy to me. the word lame is alil harsh, when u figure that without these "diehards" the launch of any new console wouldnt be as big.

its just become annoying. i've owned NES, Genesis, Dreamcast, PSX and PS2... I've never bashed Snes, Saturn or Xbox'ers. its just dumb, and no i dont have a ps3 pre-ordered.

9. Games   -   #9
    So you think a guy that is waiting in line to sell it on ebay and make 1500+ dollars is stupid???

10. Games   -   #10
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by forty9er View Post
    So you think a guy that is waiting in line to sell it on ebay and make 1500+ dollars is stupid???
    No....if he's gonna sell it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast