Thread: Daa.

Question Mark

downloaded a "movie file" that has a daa file ext.. windows does not reconize the file format and every media player i use to try to open it claims its not a video file any ideas on how to get to a disk or view ?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    http://filext.com/detaillist.php?extdetail=DAA
    looks like you have to uncompress it

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Chi Pheo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    It's an image file that someone you PowerISO to create. when you install poweriso soft to comp, you can burn it to cds/dvds.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    manofstyle's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Yes, it's a PowerISO image file. Just like an ISO or Bin/Cue but exclusive to PowerISO so you will have to download and install PowerISO. PowerISO is actually a handy program, you can use it to mount the image, extract it, burn, edit contents, etc.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by manofstyle View Post
    Yes, it's a PowerISO image file. Just like an ISO or Bin/Cue but exclusive to PowerISO so you will have to download and install PowerISO. PowerISO is actually a handy program, you can use it to mount the image, extract it, burn, edit contents, etc.

Yep I found this program the same way , can't see myself doing with out it now .
    Easy to find a working version as well ,I'm using 3.5 great program .