Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Bitme

  1. #1
    Ok I have a question...I have 3 b**me invites but the rules at b**me state that if you post your invites on a board then you stand to lose your account and the person that you gave the account will lose that account too...so how is it that people come here and trade b**me accounts all the time..how do they get by with it??

    p.s. I am not looking for any trades at the moment and I am damn sure not planning on giving away my b**me invites and taking a chance on losing my account. This is just a fact finding mission.
    Last edited by jokerjoe; 11-17-2006 at 01:06 AM. Reason: took out the name of the site in question

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    boukisny's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    71
    Just send me an invite and we will sound find out the answer that you seek my file sharing friend.

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    ahmedbakeer's Avatar DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    356
    plz if u still have one give me one and thank u
    vetoman852010@gmail.com

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    8,120
    Glad you are here and joinging the forum. How we all get away with it is:

    DO NOT-have the same name or avatar here as you do on ANY torrent sites they will catch you like that for sure If you do have the same name I can get you in touch with a guy to change your nickname here. Try to get to know some people here. I can recomend a few who will help you out.

    BE PREPARED- to get caught most of us do from time to time and it sucks, sometimes you get banned, sometimes you just lose invites, and sometimes you get away with only a warning. There are ways of getting back in though. The whole idea here is trust! There is a snappy new Trusted Traders List ( a Brilliant idea BTW ) you can check that out. On the flipside though there is also a cheaters list here too Check out the people who you want to trade with ask for screenshots of their ratios and even their Nickname on a site you have too and you can PM them there to at least know that it is in fact their acct. When all is said and done. You never really know, My advice dive right in and hope for the best. If you have any questions feel free to PM me. Good luck man and again
    welcome

    P.S. People who ask you to blindly send them invites are trying to take advantage of you! You should certainly NOT trade with them.
    Last edited by Detale; 11-17-2006 at 03:04 AM. Reason: added

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    ABOUD's Avatar Kamikaze BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    358
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Glad you are here and joinging the forum. How we all get away with it is:

    DO NOT-have the same name or avatar here as you do on ANY torrent sites they will catch you like that for sure If you do have the same name I can get you in touch with a guy to change your nickname here. Try to get to know some people here. I can recomend a few who will help you out.

    BE PREPARED- to get caught most of us do from time to time and it sucks, sometimes you get banned, sometimes you just lose invites, and sometimes you get away with only a warning. There are ways of getting back in though. The whole idea here is trust! There is a snappy new Trusted Traders List ( a Brilliant idea BTW ) you can check that out. On the flipside though there is also a cheaters list here too Check out the people who you want to trade with ask for screenshots of their ratios and even their Nickname on a site you have too and you can PM them there to at least know that it is in fact their acct. When all is said and done. You never really know, My advice dive right in and hope for the best. If you have any questions feel free to PM me. Good luck man and again
    welcome

    P.S. People who ask you to blindly send them invites are trying to take advantage of you! You should certainly NOT trade with them.
    i need to change my username here ,, can u help me dude ???

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Dedalus^'s Avatar The Truth is Out BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    232
    Quote Originally Posted by amkhaial View Post

    i need to change my username here ,, can u help me dude ???
    Ask the admin.

    @jokerjoe, As far as I know, b**me isn't very strict about invites. I don't think it is necessary to star out the name either. You can make your name different than the account you use at the site, however, if they really wanted to catch you it's not that hard.

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    ABOUD's Avatar Kamikaze BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    358
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedalus^ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by amkhaial View Post

    i need to change my username here ,, can u help me dude ???
    Ask the admin.

    @jokerjoe, As far as I know, b**me isn't very strict about invites. I don't think it is necessary to star out the name either. You can make your name different than the account you use at the site, however, if they really wanted to catch you it's not that hard.
    thank u for advice dude ....
    it helped me alot

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •