Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Filesharing News

Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by Peaceplaya@19 May 2003 - 21:49
    To Jibbler, I do appreciate the classy way you answered my reply! B) I just want to keep the this filesharing thing alive in whatever I can do. Again, I appreciate your response, because it shows that you are a credit to the board! I apologize for my assumptions. Keep up the great work!
    Its all good my friend. With knowledge comes power. In keeping with our current theme, lets see how the Fizzer virus played out. Check this out. B)

Who wouldn't want to be part of the IRC community? Safest damn place on the web if you ask me.
    Proud member of MDS

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    Jibbler ... here's an interesting thought. I went to that article page and, near the bottom, clicked on a link to a companion article. In that article, the last line read:

More than 40 percent of all Fizzer interceptions were in China, according to MessageLabs.
    Assuming Fizzer interceptions are commonplace among all FastTrack users, could this mean that 40% of all file-sharers in the world are Chinese citizens? If FastTrack use is a worldwide phenomenon, that just might make China the largest single national block of users. In short, even if the the RIAA/MPAA/BSA were successful in arresting/prosecuting every other user of FastTrack (4,000,000 users at any given time), they'd still have 1,600,000 users living in a country that would thumb their noses at them.

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by OlderThanDirt@20 May 2003 - 09:43
    Jibbler ... here's an interesting thought. I went to that article page and, near the bottom, clicked on a link to a companion article. In that article, the last line read:

More than 40 percent of all Fizzer interceptions were in China, according to MessageLabs.
    As long as you can't get SARS from filesharing, we should all be safe.
    Proud member of MDS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123