Thread: Can Someone Help Me "enter The Matrix"?

solidsnake2k3's Avatar Poster
    i was just wondering where to get the crack for the 4th cd of the matrix and how to use it i ve been reading and it says something like the 4th cd is screwed and i need to fix it but i am not seeing where to get the crack i did a search on here and found a misleading thread i read the comment on sharereactor and understand how to unrar it but then it says to run some kinda command which is where im getting confused so please i beg of anyone im almost finished dling it and would like to have everything I need to get the inside, lol any help is greatly appriciated i know im a dummy i just checked the misc sect of supernova and found the crack but i still am confuzed bout how to properly use it lol, if it comes with a nfo bout how to use it just let me kno thx again

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    I think NotoriousBic Posted a cracked Fix. But I'm not absolutely sure whether it's the right one because he's .bin file has been fixed. But, try this pagewith a list of ETM file downloads. And the cracked.fix may help you.

If not, try going to http://www.sharereactor.com and search for Enter the Matrix. I remember they have the 4th CD fix because the .bin they were sharing had problems too.

EDIT:
    I think the cracked fix works all the same whether you download it off kazaa or sharereactor. So either you learn how to use the crack fix or you re-download the entire ETM Fixed CD4 which you can get off here as well.

3. Games   -   #3
    To apply it do: applyppf dev-etm4.bin matrix.ppf................this is what has me confuzzeled what do i do bring up a comm prompt or what sry 4 the dumb ques but im a nOOb..........btw i already got the crack but thx neway........i have also been up for 12 hrs at work so im kinda tired but i am going to wait 4 this to finish so i can upload myself into the matrix....................sry if i dont make cents.............weed is dank in SC.......

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster

Didn't get any of your gibberish there. Glad it works for you though.
    To add, can you tell me how you got Enter the Matrix and where you got it from?
    I've been trying so many p2p's but either they don't work or I get very lousy download speeds.
    Tried Bittorent, NO, tried kazaa, FAKES or REAL FILES TOO RARE, tried miRC, LONG QUEUE, tried eMule, SLOW SPEEDS.

I'm stuck here. 256k'er and wanting very much to play ETM.

5. Games   -   #5
    i see that a lot of people have probs with bit torrent, i have been using it 4 quite some time and never had a prob some things go slow and some things go really fast i guess it all depends if people are leaving there windows open and how much ram u have cause i have noticed the bit torrent gui process sucks up alot of ram also i am on a cable modem with a 2mb rating so i dunno if this helps but mabey it will i got this from here...............http://www.suprnova.org/..........the game is in the games sect and the crack is in the misc sect but i didnt get the crack from there cause the link was broken or something i got it from here.....http://bittorrent.bounceme.net/index.............hope this helps

6. Games   -   #6
    YES i got it working and let me tell you the is one bad motherfu@#er!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!been playing all day..............game of the decade for sure.................