Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Klf Bookworld

Poster
    Cheers Razz. I've just got to download the laterst version of soulseek, its been so long since I used it.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Yeah..me too..

I hate SoulSeek.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Lord of the KLF
    i know its not the ideal p2p app but for our needs it should be a great way of sharing ebooks

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Poster
    Stop moaning and just join...... theres a few of us on there now

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@13 May 2003 - 08:54
    But your council of people must sit down and think of what the golden rule should be on Queues and what not. As I know you guys do not what leechers coming in there....just like we do not alowe.

any one can leach a book from me anytime they want it that is the main reasion i use Kazaa it dosnt enforce this stupid nonshareing rule

let the leachers alone u no better then they are. u steal books too as do we all who use kazaa

what kinda hypocrite are u to say ya its all right if i steal with out giving the compony that i am stealing from any thing. but im not gona let someone else do it unless i get something in return

u dont seem to understand what sharing meens it meens u sharwhat u have with one who dosnt with expecting any recompence

any time u give a book away u have done a good thing

6. Lounge   -   #16
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by QuietSilence&#33;+13 May 2003 - 18:19--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (QuietSilence&#33; @ 13 May 2003 - 18:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@13 May 2003 - 08:54
    But your council of people must sit down and think of what the golden rule should be on Queues and what not. As I know you guys do not what leechers coming in there....just like we do not alowe.

any one can leach a book from me anytime they want it that is the main reasion i use Kazaa it dosnt enforce this stupid nonshareing rule

let the leachers alone u no better then they are. u steal books too as do we all who use kazaa

what kinda hypocrite are u to say ya its all right if i steal with out giving the compony that i am stealing from any thing. but im not gona let someone else do it unless i get something in return

u dont seem to understand what sharing meens it meens u sharwhat u have with one who dosnt with expecting any recompence

any time u give a book away u have done a good thing [/b][/quote]
    Dude I did not do this to start shit.But if you want too.....bring it&#33;

If the Book room wants to have no rules that is fine.As I will not be there much anyways...if at all.That is why I said for you guys to sit down and discuss things.

I did not come here calling no names too anybody like you have.

*I don&#39;t understand what sharing means?That is funny dude...real funny. *

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Poster
    Well that didn&#39;t work -_-

8. Lounge   -   #18
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    If you all want to give up after the first day go ahead.No lost to me.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Poster
    Ok..... you&#39;ve made your point

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Lord of the KLF
    no way QuietSilence is in there now with his major collection of ebooks things are on the up and up now

btw curley come back lol, sorry i was not chatting as i was working with some guys in klchat on a banner for my site

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast