Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the first giveaway

Poster BT Rep: +1
    well hello to everyone i guess most of you know that it was me that won the first giveaway and from what i could see a bit of a sore subject and i think maybe a little unfair to speak so harshly to the guys who set this up or even for that fact to say that fifteen invites are too many for any one person the truth is the guys who set this up did it with fairness in mind and that everyone should respect that after all would you still say the same things if you had of won it??? i think not or perhaps if you had won it that you would have given away ten of the invites because you felt guilty for having more than anyone else yeah right.
    i think it was a great idea and i thought that when i first saw the original thread regardless of who was going to win to those who ran this and for what you gave up in the way of invites i am truly grateful and once again thank you.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    maxpower76's Avatar thegoodguy BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    i did not get chance to say to you well done for winning the prize

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    yeah ya lucky sod lol congrats

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    kukula1's Avatar Lucifer is Here BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Cheers mate

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    syD's Avatar RETIRED
    man your post is so hard to read, try splitting it in paragraphs next time for improved readability

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Diamonds4Ever's Avatar Anti-What? BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    i agree with syd but congrats

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Panther's Avatar lost BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    yeah congrats, just make the best of them and dont feel guilty you got them, everybody had the same chance to get it, you did not them, buhuhu for them

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    congrats but i could barely process what you wrote

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    hm, point of this topic ?
    couldn't you do this via pm.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    ;o BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by syD View Post
    man your post is so hard to read, try splitting it in paragraphs next time for improved readability
    Quote Originally Posted by aussienaterror View Post
    well hello to everyone

i guess most of you know that it was me that won the first giveaway, and from what i could see, a bit of a sore subject. i think maybe a little unfair to speak so harshly to the guys who set this up, or even for that fact to say that fifteen invites are too many for any one person

the truth is, the guys who set this up did it with fairness in mind, and that everyone should respect that. after all, would you still say the same things if you had of won it??? i think not, or perhaps if you had won it, that you would have given away ten of the invites because you felt guilty for having more than anyone else, yeah right.

i think it was a great idea, and i thought that when i first saw the original thread regardless of who was going to win. to those who ran this, and for what you gave up in the way of invites, i am truly grateful; once again, thank you.
    done, and i added punctuation, too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast