Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Some free invites

Quote Originally Posted by shosh View Post
    chicus invite sent

@blacklisted: sorry bro, your in the scammers list, so i cant give you one at the moment
    What does scammers list mean ?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    blacklisted's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    chicus invite sent
    lior i believe i already gave you an invite
    @blacklisted: sorry bro, your in the scammers list, so i cant give you one at the moment
    but u must hv read my post in the scammers thread and then the post of the guy who thought i cheated with him..... i clearly wasnt at fault

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    shosh's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    an email from bitmetv saying that without a doubt and 100% certainty, you were a ratio cheater
    but this is still circumstantial so...
    if you clear that up ill edit out all my posts and give you an invite

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    Basquiat's Avatar DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by blacklisted View Post
    chicus invite sent
    lior i believe i already gave you an invite
    but u must hv read my post in the scammers thread and then the post of the guy who thought i cheated with him..... i clearly wasnt at fault
    i feel like im picking on you now but i talked to the mod at bitmetv and edited my post with his response...i told you post the log from your irc chat...mirc keeps log files.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    blacklisted's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Basquiat View Post

i feel like im picking on you now but i talked to the mod at bitmetv and edited my post with his response...i told you post the log from your irc chat...mirc keeps log files.
    honestly( well even i dont think that u trust me now ) ......i checked the log folder in mirc folder and its empty ....i hardly knew if thr was an option for logs ......i told them the truth and to u also ......hoe could i ratio cheat ,the stats showed exact 130MB downloaded and that was exactly what i did....i didnt add any uploads(even i dont know hw ppl can do that)....and the stats didnt show any uploads.....so where is the ratio cheat.....well i think i m being really cornered for a mistake i never did but u guyz hv ur rules and i think its the right way to go......so if no invites for me then ok but plz calling me a cheater is way too much .... hey could u guyz do me a favour tell the bitmetv guyz ( no offence ) if they can run a test on me again(i am not asking them to take me back)so that they would be sure if i m using a cheating device or something.....i m sure they would come to know that its all my university security connections

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    well we will see what pisexy can find if you ever download anything.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Basquiat View Post

honestly( well even i dont think that u trust me now ) ......i checked the log folder in mirc folder and its empty ....i hardly knew if thr was an option for logs ......i told them the truth and to u also ......hoe could i ratio cheat ,the stats showed exact 130MB downloaded and that was exactly what i did....i didnt add any uploads(even i dont know hw ppl can do that)....and the stats didnt show any uploads.....so where is the ratio cheat.....well i think i m being really cornered for a mistake i never did but u guyz hv ur rules and i think its the right way to go......so if no invites for me then ok but plz calling me a cheater is way too much .... hey could u guyz do me a favour tell the bitmetv guyz ( no offence ) if they can run a test on me again(i am not asking them to take me back)so that they would be sure if i m using a cheating device or something.....i m sure they would come to know that its all my university security connections

man you gotta be a f**king liar...i jus checked my mirc logs and have logs dating back to 2001...stop being a f**king baby and realize youve been caught and create ur next fst account....see you in 30 days you f**king m**herf**king f**k

edit: c*nt
    Last edited by Basquiat; 11-21-2006 at 07:37 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #48
    shosh's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    lets consider that matter closed and get on back to inviting new members now

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #49
    ur right...i apologize to anyone i offended

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #50
    JamesBlunt's Avatar damn i luv music BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    hello can i get sitr ?
    [email protected]

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast