Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why can't I view the booze thread?

JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post
    And why do I feel like such a shit ?
    You shouldn't, particularly since he asked for that thread to be deleted. The one where everyone offered help and support.

That suddenly became inconvenient when he then called then wankers with no life.

Baz really does seem to think that he can say what he wants. Then get all offended when other people say that they aren't taking it.

Let's face it he's just an attention seeking hypocrite. Remember all the hassle Jonno and Nikki got, just for wanting to make a life together, thousands of miles away. Jonno hasn't posted here for ages, probably because of that. Nikki is infrequent, possibly for the same reason.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    I wasn't joking about him getting an aids test,if you found out you were sleeping with a herion addict wouldn't it occur to you to get tested?
    Try to help some people and the abuse you for it,thats not on.
    I've got my share of problems and have sympathised and tried to help in the past,never again.

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Gripper View Post
    I wasn't joking about him getting an aids test,if you found out you were sleeping with a herion addict wouldn't it occur to you to get tested?
    Nah.

I'd certainly give it serious consideration if I was shagging them though.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    The hardest part , I'm thinking you fellows are all friends and just fooling around so its hard to understand . I hate seeing someone get kicked when their down even if its self inflicted . I'v been there ,tho it was more self loathing than the booze . Deer Abby couldnt help this soul .

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Seedler's Avatar T__________________T
    Oh so it was removed... It wasn't an underage like under 19 and you can't view threads talking about booze kinda thing.

I thought it was me
    Biostar XE T5
    i5-750 @ 4.0 GHZ stable (CM Hyper 212)
    2 x 2GB Cosair XMS3 DDR3 1600MHZ
    Radeon 5850 @ 866/1254MHZ
    Intel X25-M in RAID 0
    WD Caviar Black 2TB in RAID 0
    3 x Asus 25.5" VW266H LCD [Eyefinity]

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    I think we all know that if you post in the lounge you will get the piss taken out of you at some point.

It's not a place to come when you're not feeling well and it's not a place to ask for sympathy either just because of that atmosphere.

I love coming in here every now and then to have a wee read though whatever was being said just because of that.

I wasn't well at all a couple of months ago but it never occurred to me to post all my problems in the lounge for everyone else to read because I knew what kind of reaction I would get to it.
    In the past I have posted about some of my more negative experiences and have had conversations with several members about them but always in PM.

If you're not prepared to have the piss taken out whatever you said, then don't post in the lounge.
    It's no use trying to change the dynamics of this place. It is what it is, so love it or leave it.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Seedler View Post
    Oh so it was removed... It wasn't an underage like under 19 and you can't view threads talking about booze kinda thing.

I thought it was me

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post
    I think we all know that if you post in the lounge you will get the piss taken out of you at some point.

It's not a place to come when you're not feeling well and it's not a place to ask for sympathy either just because of that atmosphere.

I love coming in here every now and then to have a wee read though whatever was being said just because of that.

I wasn't well at all a couple of months ago but it never occurred to me to post all my problems in the lounge for everyone else to read because I knew what kind of reaction I would get to it.
    In the past I have posted about some of my more negative experiences and have had conversations with several members about them but always in PM.

If you're not prepared to have the piss taken out whatever you said, then don't post in the lounge.
    It's no use trying to change the dynamics of this place. It is what it is, so love it or leave it.
    I hear what you are saying but that's not what happened. People were really supportive in that thread, particularly Sam4 and VB. There was no piss taking to speak off, just people taking the thread seriously and giving advice and sympathy.

Then the prick came back later and decided to slag everyone off. In a thread started specifically for that reason. Quelle surprise.

I have no idea why he asked for the original thread to be deleted however he has form for that as well.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    I know, but Baz seems to have gone off in a bit of a tangent after the 'WHY?' thread he posted.

He was asking why people were insulting him and calling him names etc...

He kinda lost the plot after that and started posting threads all over the lounge that were quite obviously a cry for help ( a strangled one, but one, nonetheless).

I was trying to make the point that this is not the place to be if you're not well or if you've having some sort of breakdown.

I've followed what's been going on but have purposely not replied to any of it.

I think me, and anyone else who ever suffered from a nervous breakdown or depression knows exactly what's going one but there's no one here who can help him.
    It IS like watching a car crash. He's making an arse of himself but whether you show sympathy or not it's not going to make a difference. He can only pull himself out of it.
    Last edited by Skweeky; 11-19-2006 at 11:27 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Baz,has always been flaky...Right?

Peace bd

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast