Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Free invites to iPlay and Bitme

Give it to me....because I don't have anything......everyone else seems to have everything.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    lol when i traded for a bitme i never new what that site had but the i leaned it was about e-learning and found most ofthe stuff quite usefull i think its agreatsite

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    is this over??

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Skillz808's Avatar Shadowness BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    We will find out when peci returns and i think he delayed it because iplay was down i think for a day or so.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    pECi's Avatar ZOMG!! Torrent PLSSS BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    and teh winner for the iPlay invite iz Skillz808

...also gave one to Corey coz i saw he has hundreds of torrents seeding and lots of gbs uploaded...probably using a seedbox but who cares

didn't gave any bitmes though coz no one provided what i asked for

...and to set the record straight...iPlay was down because they moved the server...and if u can't connect everytime doesn't mean it's down...the server is on a 100 mbit connection so maybe would be because of yours?? don't go cryin desperately and perhaps bitchin if u can't connect coz those guys are doing their best and if it is down it's down with a really good reason and will be up again asap

ps. sorry raseec...maybe next time

Later Edit: in the light of new events i have decided to give skillz invite to raseec coz like i said in the first post i wanna give it to someone who uses the account...not just for collection...sorry for the misunderstanding...and i'm awaiting raseec's mail via pm
    Last edited by pECi; 11-22-2006 at 12:51 AM.
    http://metal.iplay.ro/pic/rmtlogosig.gif

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Skillz808's Avatar Shadowness BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21

Heart

i guess i didnt
    Last edited by Skillz808; 11-22-2006 at 12:58 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    how could you assume it was for collection? i have been trying to get iplay for ages now . wow that is crazy . thanks anyways

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    pECi's Avatar ZOMG!! Torrent PLSSS BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    my decision is final...i'm sorry it had to turn out this way ... i wanted to give u that invite but i prefer to give it to someone that really treasures it
    http://metal.iplay.ro/pic/rmtlogosig.gif

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123