Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Homework sux llama testies

CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    My homework this week: Read Jacob's Room, read a few short stories, make notes on all my reading, write a short story and do some work on my dissertation (for which I'm writing three short stories).

I sometimes wish I'd taken one of the easy subjects like accountancy or biology.
    And all that in just one week with nothing else to do as well? Harsh.

I however, have a 50 hour working week, 5 hours of college, homework, an assessment, housework, and a social life. As well as cooking and serving the man in my life. I agree with you about accountants though

Just as well women>men.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Reading Vagina Woolf is harder work than a 50 hour working week, 5 hours of college, homework, an assessment, housework, and a social life. As well as cooking and serving the man in my life. Fact.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    manker's Avatar effendi
    The burden placed upon the shoulders of accountants by expectant clients with their befuddled faces imploring them to assist them against the evil VAT empire is almost too much for a mortal man to bear.

Studying to be an accountant is, however, a piece of pish. Seven years of adding stuff up with a calculator, ffs.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Reading Vagina Woolf is harder work than a 50 hour working week, 5 hours of college, homework, an assessment, housework, and a social life. As well as cooking and serving the man in my life. Fact.

My missus is right however. She works much harder than me, is far more intelligent AND she is a great cook. I, although I can read books and stuff, am a peasant and a bum in comparison. All Hail Crabgirl. Down with The Cheese.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Seedler View Post
    It really really really does.

Beginning of every friday night I vow to myself to finish my hwk and study hard.

And yet again it's a sunday night and I haven't done any.

Guess I'll have to skip chemistry first period tomorrow to do my hwk...again.

It's only been 2 months of school, and I've already skipped 14 classes of chemistry
    Chemistry is easy as hell even at A-level standard.... and yeah it can get boring I HATE TITRATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless

My missus is right however. She works much harder than me, is far more intelligent AND she is a great cook. I, although I can read books and stuff, am a peasant and a bum in comparison. All Hail Crabgirl. Down with The Cheese.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.

Drugs or serious hacking going on here.

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Acid_death69's Avatar confuddled?!
    DRUGS!!

My name is Dan for the people who care!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123