Thread: Recordnow Can't See Blank Disc

I have a problem and I was wondering if any body has had the same, when I try to burn a DVD with recordnow max it replys insert blank disc even if I have put a fresh blank DVD-r disc in. On top of that it will only notice DVD-rw discs. It worked before but since rebooting xp and installing my programmes it has stopped responding.

Oh and I had nero on my system also but I uninstalled it thinking this could be the problem but no luck there. Big Thanx 4 anyone who can help

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    I had a problem with RecordNow Max version 4.10. It had trouble finding my Dell (NEC ND-1100A) writer. I downloaded version 4.5 and it works fine now. It is only a 30-day evaluation program. No key or serial number.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    FST Retiree
    most likely, youre problem here is compatability with the media youre trying to use. if youre not already, download recordnow v4.50 like wolfpackron was suggesting. and you can find a crack for the trial version of v4.50 at www.trinsic.org. just do a search for "recordnow", and download the one that says "Backupmypc V4.85 And Recordnow Max V4.50 By N-gen"