Thread: Irc Question

O.K i'm stuck in a long queu and i'm pretty new to irc I was just wondering if there is a command to let you know how long you will be in queu and your position. Most channels tell you, but this one doesn't. I,ve been in limbo for about 14hrs. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    well, im not sure if there is a command for it, normally every like 10-20mins you get info on your queue time, but on some bots u dont, im not sure why this is so. I just normally request the pack again, then after a while it displays the queue time, if it doesnt after youve tried this may be a problem with the Bot i imagine.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Depends on the bot. Sometimes you can type a command like this, and it will display the que. Each bot is different.

/msg (name of xdcc bot here) xdcc que
    Proud member of MDS

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Jibbler Posted on 13 May 2003 - 20:36
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Depends on the bot. Sometimes you can type a command like this, and it will display the que. Each bot is different.

/msg (name of xdcc bot here) xdcc que 
    thanks a bunch jibbler for the reply you seem to be the irc expert around here thanks again