Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: Rapper With Best

BANNED
    this thing between you and i adthomp started on the rap vs rock topic. not on this topic, you look back
    yes it did then I thought we agreed not to argue anymore. then u mentioned me here in then we started again

2. Music   -   #92
    Poster
    can U guys be gentle to each other???? (NOT TO THAT SOMEONE_ELSE and the other guy, dont know his name)

3. Music   -   #93
    you're on the first page of this topic. up until your post, everyone was getting on ok, everyone up until then had posted an artist who had a great voice (like the topic says)
    then you come in and say "don't they all sound the same"
    and on the next page you say "i'm not getting into this again" but by posting your first post in this topic, you restarted it. i said nothing else about you up until you posted your first reply in this topic

edit: spelling

edit: in your profile you list your hobbies and interests as: music. maybe you should change music to "some types of music excluding anything that doesn't use guitars"

4. Music   -   #94
    BANNED
    edit: in your profile you list your hobbies and interests as: music. maybe you should change music to "some types of music excluding anything that doesn't use guitars"
    I listen to classical music and jazz too
    I have Pm a mod to close this topic down hopefully it will happen

5. Music   -   #95
    CornerPocket's Avatar Retired
    I suggest those that want to debate take it to the Lounge, NOT ruin someone else's topic. You know who you are

As requested.............................

~CLOSED~
    "8-ball Corner Pocket"

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910