Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Rapper With Best

Originally posted by thedrocks16@14 May 2003 - 22:01
    A funny one that rappers say a lot is "i'm real" which none are.
    how can you say no rappers are real?
    tupac was a rapper and "thug" (in a good way ), that's why he was shot. biggie was shot and killed too.

the most current "real" rapper is 50 cent, who i've already mentioned. he arguably practises what he preaches; he carries guns, has been in prison, wears body armour and drives armoured cars, has been shot aat (and hit 9 times, including a bullet which is still lodged in his jaw). a member of g unit (tony yayo) is also in jail
    what do they get put in jail for?
    ask yourself

2. Music   -   #42
    wow i don't think anything is getting through

3. Music   -   #43
    BANNED
    thedrocks16 u are an absolute genius your the smartest person on here u know what music is and what music isnt good work keep up the drbate

4. Music   -   #44
    ya ok this topic is over

someone start a rap vs gay shit topic if you need to
    rap does take talent
    just cause they dont particularily make up the beat doesnt mean they are talentless
    producing is major hard , thats why people can make a shit load of money y doing only it

i do think some rappers make up some words just to rhyme
    (but i dont agree with that fucker drocks)
    i just thought that when i was listening to 'the peace disc' by ice cube

5. Music   -   #45
    by the way adthomp do you even have a life?
    it seems you put up replys in everything just to boost your posts
    a little tip:
    stay the fuck out unless your actually gonna go with the topic
    and if your against it fuck off the person who started it only wants to hear relevant answers to the original post

6. Music   -   #46
    BANNED
    Rollin_On_Dubs420 why dont u get a fucking life u talk about me getting post counts up how come u didnt edit took u 2 posts to at least get ur point acroos the idea of a forum is to say what u think and not bullshit which is what i do so u shut the f*ck up and if u dont like debating then piss off and windge somewhere else and dont take everything seriously

7. Music   -   #47
    i dont take shit serious from pussies like you in an internet forum
    but when the topic is about rap and the person who put it up obviously likes rap and your just gonna come in and turn it into a 'rap sucks' topic thats just being an asshole
    just stay the fuck out of rap topics

8. Music   -   #48
    Poster
    lets fight

9. Music   -   #49
    BANNED
    i dont take shit serious from pussies like you in an internet forum
    but when the topic is about rap and the person who put it up obviously likes rap and your just gonna come in and turn it into a 'rap sucks' topic thats just being an asshole
    just stay the fuck out of rap topics
    I didnt say Rap sux in this topic at all i said a little coment about they all sound like actors on tv then amphoteric88 made a formal comment to me I replyed if he just shut is mouth I would have left it at that so shut your fucking mouth.... opps I sounds like Im rapping sorry.... that must be a good thing for u

So if u cant stand opionated people like myself who actull say things as they come honest opionions then f*ck off and stick to your shit and ill stick to mine just ignore me and u wont have to put up with me putting f*cking post counts up like u think lets move this to the lounge if ur so f*cking worried about my precious post counts

10. Music   -   #50

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast